Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Need Auto Shipper Recommendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 06:39 PM
KidRacer is on a distinguished road
Need Auto Shipper Recommendations

Hi all. Need to ship my V12V from NYC to Miami. Can anyone recommend an auto shipper that they have either used and loved, or one that has a great reputation?

Many thanks!

Old 10-21-2013, 06:54 PM
DonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by KidRacer
Hi all. Need to ship my V12V from NYC to Miami. Can anyone recommend an auto shipper that they have either used and loved, or one that has a great reputation?

Many thanks!
Use a big name and don't cheap out......it's not worth it. Reliable, Horseless carriage, your best tool is a google search.......It will save you lots of heartache in the end. Good luck.

Old 10-21-2013, 07:02 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
I used Horseless Carriage a few times and have always been happy.

Old 10-21-2013, 07:53 PM
spf1410 has a spectacular aura aboutspf1410 has a spectacular aura about
I used Plycar shipping my Vantage from Dallas to Portland. They came highly recommended by a friend who runs a Ferrari dealership.

Nick, I believe he may be one of the owners of the group, is who I dealt with. Excellent service, drivers were very careful and professional.

www.plycargroup.com

Old 10-21-2013, 08:50 PM
turbosonoma is on a distinguished road
Try uship, I've always had good luck on there

And DON'T cheap out, there lots of *******s in the towing/car moving industry!

Old 10-22-2013, 08:04 AM
HenryM is on a distinguished road
I used Intercity Lines in June to ship 5 Astons round trip to the AMOC Lime Rock event. They were absolutely great! Very professional and careful. I highly recommend them.

Henry

Old 10-22-2013, 08:12 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Pilot Transport. Hauls my friend's beloved Imperial Speedster.

http://www.pilottransport.com/where-weve-been-2.php

Old 10-22-2013, 10:50 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HenryM
I used Intercity Lines in June to ship 5 Astons round trip to the AMOC Lime Rock event. They were absolutely great! Very professional and careful. I highly recommend them.

Henry
I agree with Intercity (used them on several occasions) as well as Plycar.

Any of the top companies are fine (Reliable, Horseless Carriage, etc.). Pick the lowest price from any of these you'll be OK, but their prices are essentially all the same any way.

Old 10-22-2013, 11:38 AM
oo7
oo7 will become famous soon enoughoo7 will become famous soon enough
I have used Passport transport to ship cars from east coast to AZ auctions and they are true pros. Have also used Grand Turismo fro m CA to east coast on time

Old 10-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
Forgive the digression, but...

Henry, your picture and signature aren't keeping up with your car...

Old 10-22-2013, 03:06 PM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ second that! It's been 1 month Henry!

Old 10-22-2013, 04:11 PM
JWHDB9 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by HenryM

Henry
Intercity may have equals, but I can't imagine that any outfit could be better. Ours was one of the five and we couldn't have been more pleased.

Old 10-23-2013, 11:41 AM
HenryM is on a distinguished road
Updated!

Old 10-23-2013, 01:41 PM
JWHDB9 is on a distinguished road
Probably the only view most of us will have, except on pub night or at a concourse.

Old 01-02-2014, 02:03 AM
johnsondravid is on a distinguished road
Try All America Auto Transport. I used to hear lots of positive experience from my friends. If you need any further details please visit: http://www.aaat.com/autotransport.cfm

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Need Auto Shipper Recommendations