Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

An Aston Martin as a "pick up" device.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 02:21 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
An Aston Martin as a "pick up" device.

Is it easy to pick up women when driving one of these cars.

I'm talking about drop dead, gorgeous, exotic looking women?

Just asking....

Old 05-29-2014, 02:31 PM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
It's very easy to pickup my wife in an Aston yes

Old 05-29-2014, 02:34 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
The kind of woman that would be attracted to me because of my car is exactly the kind of woman that I would not want to be attracted to me. I already had one of those before. Good riddance.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Vergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura aboutVergis has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by karlfranz
The kind of woman that would be attracted to me because of my car is exactly the kind of woman that I would not want to be attracted to me. I already had one of those before. Good riddance.
The trick is to not fall for that type of woman and enjoy the ride... so to speak..

Old 05-29-2014, 02:37 PM
RudyP is on a distinguished road
+1

That said, in my experience, the women you 'pick up' using more traditional methods like the Aston more than my other cars (Porsche and BMW which both can carry a bit of negative stigma). I never drive to the bars anyway so it's all moot for me.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:39 PM
zvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nicezvez is just really nice
Just carry a financial statement or your 1040, only reason women are attracted to fancy cars is they figure (wrongly quite often I'm sure as in my case) a hefty bank account is attached to the owner.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:46 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Vergis
The trick is to not fall for that type of woman and enjoy the ride... so to speak..
Considering my 27-year old wife has a PhD, is 22 years younger than me and we have been together since she was 18, I don't concern myself much with trying to pick up women. I've got it pretty good already.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:46 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
I've never gotten a date because of my car. That said, I've never used it as a means of picking up women. I have been told some... lovely... things by women about my car, though

Old 05-29-2014, 02:47 PM
XWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura about
fall in love with the car..... its cheaper in the long run!

Old 05-29-2014, 02:47 PM
RudyP is on a distinguished road
Considering my 27-year old wife has a PhD, is 22 years younger than me and we have been together since she was 18, I don't concern myself much with trying to pick up women. I've got it pretty good already.
You dated an 18 year old when you were 40?

Old 05-29-2014, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by RudyP
You dated an 18 year old when you were 40?
Yup. She asked me out.

And we've been together for almost 10 years

Like the song says, life's been good to me so far!

Last edited by karlfranz; 05-29-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 02:57 PM
XWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura about
that a boy!!

Old 05-29-2014, 03:34 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Yup. She asked me out.

And we've been together for almost 10 years

Like the song says, life's been good to me so far!
Wait... I'm going to assume your real name isn't Karl and ask if you're a urologist named Steven

EDIT: Nevermind, the googles say you are who you say you are. This time...

Last edited by telum01; 05-29-2014 at 03:37 PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 03:46 PM
Oh no. I've been googled!

Old 05-29-2014, 03:47 PM
nanohead is on a distinguished road
My drop dead gorgeous wife of nearly 30 years is more interested in the 2014 Cayman I just got her with the ribbon on top!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: An Aston Martin as a "pick up" device.