Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

19" V-Spoke Graphite Diamond Turned

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 10:36 PM
lovingit is on a distinguished road
19" V-Spoke Graphite Diamond Turned

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/cars/the-vantage-range/v8-vantage-coupe/accessories/wheels

I looked at the AM website. They only show the 19" V-SPOKE SILVER DIAMOND TURNED wheels. I thought there was also a graphite version? Was it discontinued?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-18-2018 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-17-2015, 12:57 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I'm not sure if they were discontinued but I might have a set if you are interested.

Old 08-18-2015, 01:51 AM
powerbeautysoulAM is on a distinguished road
I like the graphite V spoke too. The silver ones seem a little bland. I think some of the cars had the graphite V spoke. It might just be missing from the Aston Martin website or maybe discontinued. But I will let the owners chime in on this.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:38 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I also may have a set with new tires.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:49 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
I bought a set of these from my dealer last year. They had one more set at the time. I think they were around $3200 for just the 4 wheels. I was told that these are what come with the car when you order the sport suspension.
Ron

Attached Images   
Old 01-31-2016, 01:14 AM
Is the V spoke and the 10 spoke diamond the same exact size that will be interchangeable on the 19" tires?

Old 01-31-2016, 06:11 AM
larryg is on a distinguished road
My new V8V came with silver Vspoke wheels. Considered changing them to the 10 spoke
but the original equipment VSpokes are growing on me.
Ron's wheels are very good looking. I did call his dealer regarding purchasing a set.
They weren't very helpful.
They did offer graphite V Spoke wheels as an extra cost option on my Vantage.
I do believe that the 10 Spoke and V Spoke are identical in size

Last edited by larryg; 01-31-2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:10 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by larryg
My new V8V came with silver Vspoke wheels. Considered changing them to the 10 spoke
but the original equipment VSpokes are growing on me.
Ron's wheels are very good looking. I did call his dealer regarding purchasing a set.
They weren't very helpful.
They did offer graphite V Spoke wheels as an extra cost option on my Vantage.
I do believe that the 10 Spoke and V Spoke are identical in size
That is odd that my dealer did not help you out. Did you talk to Charley he is the Parts department Manager ? I know that my my stock 19" tires fit the new rims perfectly. I also knwow that at the time that I purchased my rims about eight months to a year ago they did have one more set in stock.
Ron

Last edited by Ron Avery; 01-31-2016 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:21 AM
larryg is on a distinguished road
Thanks Ron

Old 11-17-2018, 12:52 PM
Where is the best and cheapest place to get the 10 spoke graphite diamond turned wheels, outside of the AM dealer? And what are you guys find is the easiest way logistically? Do you just ship the new rims to the tire shop and have them swap it out? And then what do you do with your old ones if you don’t have a truck to carry the old wheels back?

Last edited by lovingit; 11-17-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 11-17-2018, 08:01 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Just keep looking online to find a deal. Ship to a shop, call an Uber SUV or Van to drive them home.

Old 11-17-2018, 08:16 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...els-tires.html

Keep an eye on the classified section, they have come up a few times this year.

Old 11-17-2018, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by J doubleU
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...els-tires.html

Keep an eye on the classified section, they have come up a few times this year.
For price reference, do you guys know how much they are brand new from the dealer?

Old 11-17-2018, 10:58 PM
Guessing $1500 a wheel? Add it up with $250 tire sensors, wheel caps and tires your $8k+

Old 11-18-2018, 01:02 AM
Probably better value if I get a tire shop to refinish the V spoke to the graphite diamond finish so at least it looks 2 tone. The silver ones look too plain. If anyone has a good wheel refinishing store in Orange County southern CA, please let me know. I started calling some stores but workers asked me if it’s gunmetal or graphite or brushed aluminum. Makes me think they don’t really know the color.

I remember one member posted that their AM was damaged from the tire shop lifting the car. That worries me since I go to America’s Tire for tires.

Last edited by lovingit; 11-18-2018 at 02:40 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 19" V-Spoke Graphite Diamond Turned