Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

A real life james bond

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 07:52 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
A real life james bond

Just like 007 I drive a vantage and just like 007 I got shot at tonight, bullet grazd chrome blade in fender vent and chipped fender... Cops did not think it was a bullet till another car reported being hit

Old 11-03-2015, 07:54 PM
ncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to allncamv8 is a name known to all
OMG :O I'm glad you're OK. I used to live in Minneapolis area, many years ago. What happened to Minnesota nice??

Old 11-03-2015, 08:03 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Holy crap! Glad you're okay!!

Never thought I'd hear of something like that coming from your area...

Old 11-03-2015, 08:25 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
St louis park by west end... Nice safe area!

Old 11-03-2015, 08:26 PM
alexhuth will become famous soon enough
Call the agency and have them trace bullet manufacture. If it's depleted uranium rounds then we know who did it!

Old 11-03-2015, 10:04 PM
I thought of the head done some real damage to the fender and it look like carbon fiber they had been damaged thinking that I thought the fender was not carbon fiber, and then I had realized that I had the entire front clip done with the 3M protective film and It was actually the 3M film that took most of the damage when the bullet got deflected or bounced off when I got a chance to get a close look in my garage!

Old 11-04-2015, 02:07 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Was not a bullet? or if it was it must have been a air rifle? a 9mm or 38 special or a 357 would punch a hole in any part of a car. (just listed 3 popular carry guns, but there are hundreds of smaller and larger calibers, if it was a 45 it would made a real mess, anything more than 8-9 degrees would not even get it to bounce off? that is mythbusters stuff

Go fire a 9mm into a phone book or piece of wood at say 30 yards then re visit your cars damage with a different view? my concern is you report that another driver also got shot at?? did it also bounce? there are some really powerful silent airifles and gas guns on the market today, I doubt it was a real bullet, just my thinking out loud a a person who owns a few guns

if it was a Nato round from a AR15 even more so.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:29 AM
Could have been a powerful air rifle- no noise - the gouge in my side strake is at exactly perpendicular and an Oldsmobile was hit about 250 feet in front of my on drivers side passenger window that gouged the window but did not break it. That makes sense it was a powerful air rifle some kids were playing with.

Anyone change their chrome side strakes with carbon? PM me for cost of drivers side strake if you want to sell me your old one!

Old 11-04-2015, 05:23 PM
anton28 will become famous soon enough
007 drives a vantage?

Old 11-04-2015, 08:58 PM
The db10 is a rebodied vantage essentially.

Old 11-04-2015, 11:12 PM
Korntera has a spectacular aura aboutKorntera has a spectacular aura aboutKorntera has a spectacular aura about
Yeah I am going to have to agree with Greg, probably kids with an air rifle thinking its funny to shoot cars. Even a .22(very small caliber) would go right through a body panel or window.

Glad your OK though.

Old 11-05-2015, 12:27 AM
anton28 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
The db10 is a rebodied vantage essentially.
A Vanquish is a rebodied DBS. Yet it's not a DBS nor is a DBS a Vanquish. Just saying.

Also the DB10 chassis is based on a modified version of the VH Platform which aston uses for their db9/S/Vanquish and Vantage cars. However the DB10 has a longer wheelbase then the vantage and is nearly as wide as the One-77.

Last edited by anton28; 11-05-2015 at 12:35 AM.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:48 AM
The repairs are about $1,600
I can pay cash and have no carfax or have insurance cover it but there would be a record on the car. Not sure what to do. Opinions???

Old 11-05-2015, 06:18 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
OMG glad you're okay. For 1.6k I would just pay out of pocket, the ding on resale would be much higher than 2k for having car fax incident.

Old 11-05-2015, 09:55 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
The repairs are about $1,600
I can pay cash and have no carfax or have insurance cover it but there would be a record on the car. Not sure what to do. Opinions???

Find the kids, have your way with theres mother and sister, before his Gf is called to order, get him to pay!!! (thinking ***** in a jar of meths on my workbench)

Somebody in the hood will know what happened, grease a few palms, see what comes up?

I would be very upset, then imagine what these idiots do with animals if they can shoot at cars even if its just an airrifle

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A real life james bond