Buying a V8V

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 09:45 PM
powerbeautysoulAM is on a distinguished road
Buying a V8V

When do you guys think the V8V will drop in price? Looking at a 2013+
They are still holding strong at $90k +

Is the DB10 suppose to release next year, dropping the older Vantages?

Old 11-07-2015, 10:23 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
The DB10 is only a prototype car built for the New Bond movie and they are only making 10 of them.

Old 11-08-2015, 01:52 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
buy a vantage for its beauty, they are stunning just to look at, the shape is timeless, dont worry about resale value, buying a good second hand car you like is the key (colour, interior and so on) no one should enter a marriage and wonder what a devorse will cost

normally the first owner has taken the biggest hit Vat and so on

Old 11-08-2015, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
The DB10 is only a prototype car built for the New Bond movie and they are only making 10 of them.
But I thought ultimately, this is the car that they are modeling after for the next generation vantage? Dealer told me 2017 is when they should get them?

Old 11-08-2015, 01:56 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Holding strong? Those are asking prices not actual selling prices. Just pick up the phone call them and offer your best.

Old 11-08-2015, 04:50 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Did something magical happen in 2013 (MY)?

Find the spec you want, colors you want, and hold your price as long as you dare. Some combos go fast and will be bought out from under you, others won't. Luck of the draw. Don't worry much about milage, since a well cared for 20,000 miles is more desirable than a badly cared for 10,000.

I've seen V8V-Ss asking in the $80s all day long. What are you looking for that's so special that has you looking at $90s asking prices?

To you question: They will just keep coming down. There will always be a newer one that's out of your budget and there will be others in you budget. How long do you want to wait?

Old 11-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Mark8V8 will become famous soon enoughMark8V8 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by IbisRider

Find the spec you want, colors you want, and hold your price as long as you dare. Some combos go fast and will be bought out from under you, others won't. Luck of the draw. Don't worry much about milage, since a well cared for 20,000 miles is more desirable than a badly cared for 10,000.

I've seen V8V-Ss asking in the $80s all day long. What are you looking for that's so special that has you looking at $90s asking prices?

To you question: They will just keep coming down. There will always be a newer one that's out of your budget and there will be others in you budget. How long do you want to wait?
Yes, plenty of upgrades became standard for 2013 including Nav, wheels, larger brakes....

Old 11-08-2015, 07:28 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by powerbeautysoulAM
But I thought ultimately, this is the car that they are modeling after for the next generation vantage? Dealer told me 2017 is when they should get them?
The DB10 only exists for the sake of the new Bond movie. Even though it's called the DB10, it's actually just a rebodied V8 Vantage. It might hint at upcoming design, but that's it.

The DB11 will be coming out next.
The next-generation Vantage will come out a year later.

Old 11-09-2015, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by IbisRider

These are some I see online. Must haves are manual and coupe. No convertibles.

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...1108/overview/

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...7466/overview/

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...2649/overview/

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...4183/overview/

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...8784/overview/