Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8V cat bypass Xpipe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2016, 12:55 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
It depends what type of Catbypass you have? Just straight pipes? If they are straight pipes the X-Pipe would really help exhaust scavenging and also the overall tone of the car. If you're already tuned I am not sure how much more power you'd make. I really like our tune because it was developed on our in house dyno and adjusted multiple times for optimum performance.
It's straight pipes from quick silver. How many HP does your ecu tune & x pipes add? & how much ? $$

Old 04-21-2016, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by smogclinic
It's straight pipes from quick silver. How many HP does your ecu tune & x pipes add? & how much ? $$
Our full performance package (X-Pipe, Tune and BMC filters) makes +23hp and +28ft/lbs while saving 3 lbs. I can't list pricing on a public thread (forum rules) but you can see our site here V8 Vantage Performance Package - Product Link

I'll also send you a PM momentarily with the Performance Package 6speed pricing.

Old 08-15-2016, 10:19 AM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Just ordered up a set for my '11 V8Vs, thanks, Nick! Should be here in a couple of weeks, at which point I'll make a nice video, including GoPro driving (inside & outside/ before & after).
Thanks, Nick!
CATTMAN

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Aston_Martin_V8_Vantage_Secondary_Catbypass_X_Pipe__81714.1454514318.1280.1280.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	227.1 KB
ID:	456414  
Old 08-15-2016, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Cattman
Just ordered up a set for my '11 V8Vs, thanks, Nick! Should be here in a couple of weeks, at which point I'll make a nice video, including GoPro driving (inside & outside/ before & after).
Thanks, Nick!
CATTMAN
Sure thing! I am excited to see the videos as well!!

Old 09-14-2016, 07:50 AM
bennettzamani24 is on a distinguished road
are any of these exhausts still for sale and which has the best HP gain ? my cell is 201 6815633, I have a 07 vantage roadster

Old 09-14-2016, 08:53 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by bennettzamani24
are any of these exhausts still for sale and which has the best HP gain ? my cell is 201 6815633, I have a 07 vantage roadster
Bennett,

I just left you a voicemail, we do not have these in stock it would have to be made to order. For your model year I would replace the OEM cats with our 200 cell and add our X-Pipe. This set up will yield +39 hp and +41 ft/lbs there have been quite a few forum members running this setup that have had all great things to say!

I look forward to speaking with you soon! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime!

Old 09-15-2016, 07:47 AM
Marcos AMV8 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Irresponsable mod

I canīt understand how people delete CATS, you donīt take care of the enviroment? If all of us will do that modification could you imaine the huge amount of pollution that will be throwed to the atmosphere? IF you want to put race CATS its ok but delete them is enviromental irresponsable

Old 09-15-2016, 08:18 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Marcos AMV8
I canīt understand how people delete CATS, you donīt take care of the enviroment? If all of us will do that modification could you imaine the huge amount of pollution that will be throwed to the atmosphere? IF you want to put race CATS its ok but delete them is enviromental irresponsable
Ever seen the total carbon footprint of a Prius?

Old 09-15-2016, 10:40 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Sport/Race cats still make more emissions than the OEM cats do. I guess it is a matter of degrees?

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 09-15-2016, 11:15 AM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Marcos, you don't understand the modification. Nobody is deleting ALL the cats. The x-pipe only deletes the second cats on 2011+ V8s. The primary cats are still OEM and in place. Primary cats do 90% of the emissions work, the secondaries are just scrubber cats and have very little real work environmental impact. They just rob power and muffle sound more than anything else.