Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V12 Vantage S Modified Goodness... Turn up your Speakers. V12 Headers, Power Pack

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 04:48 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
V12 Vantage S Modified Goodness... Turn up your Speakers. V12 Headers, Power Pack

It's a long one but I just couldn't bring myself to edit it down. There's a tunnel at the end.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-09-2016, 10:14 PM
sierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nice
Very nice...the last 15 seconds are my favorite

Old 02-09-2016, 10:46 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
That has to be the greatest sounding Aston of all time... WWWOOOWWW!!!

Ok give us the full scoop, what exactly was installed other than the headers? Also do you have a before and after dyno? How much does that exact setup make? Does that power pack include cat bypass pipes or high flow cats? Is an x-pipe installed on that vehicle?

We will definitely be talking soon Stu as soon as mine arrives

Old 02-10-2016, 05:41 AM
sdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to behold
A m a z i n g . .

Old 02-10-2016, 07:30 AM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Wow! Sounds great. What's it like inside the car. Any chance of posting a video with the mic inside?

Old 02-10-2016, 09:07 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
That sounds damn good! I'd really like to hear a drive by to get a better feel for what it sounds like.

Old 02-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Old phart
Wow! Sounds great. What's it like inside the car. Any chance of posting a video with the mic inside?
Not a V12 Vantage S, but the same header kit with a different rear muffler was installed on a 2014 V12 Vanquish.. (Same V12 VVT engine as V12 Vantage S)..

Here's the post with vid near bottom..(vid has inside car cam with sound)

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...power-kit.html

Old 02-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
That sounds like a race car!!!! Unbelievable. Some of that was near Malibu in the canyons.
Ron

Old 02-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RossL
That sounds damn good! I'd really like to hear a drive by to get a better feel for what it sounds like.

Car overpowered the Mic a bit right as it blew past the camera but you get a good idea. I'm not 100% sure but depending upon the owner's schedule we may have a fairly well know journalist doing a video soon, hopefully with some better sound recording equipment.

Click the link at the top rather than the play button and it should start at 13:52 where there are some drive bys.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com

Last edited by Stuart@VelocityAP; 02-10-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:05 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Stu, is that with the upgraded catback muffler and high flow cats? No X-pipe with that setup correct?

Old 02-13-2016, 06:55 AM
Montana107 is on a distinguished road
That is amazing!

Old 02-13-2016, 08:57 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by 007 Vantage
Stu, is that with the upgraded catback muffler and high flow cats? No X-pipe with that setup correct?
This has our V12 Headers, special motorsport cats configured to pair with the headers, stock mid-pipes, and our X-Pipe rear Silencer in Supersport configuration. +Air Filters and our Tune.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-14-2016, 05:10 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
I keep coming back to this. Stuart, can you get my V8S to sound like this, or close to that race car sound? Insane!!!

Old 02-14-2016, 08:32 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by terminal_ac
I keep coming back to this. Stuart, can you get my V8S to sound like this, or close to that race car sound? Insane!!!
Me too... you know I was looping the video in my office instead of listening to music the other afternoon. I have a problem.

You can never get a V8 to sound like a V12, but our full Power Pack with the X-Pipe silencer does sound much closer to this than a stock setup. Smooths the sound right out and accentuates the high pitch as much as is possible.

Still sounds killer on a V8!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 02-15-2016, 08:17 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
There is a way to make the V8 sound like the V12... All you need is a V12 engine swap..no biggie! :-P

Velocity Automotive Performance Limited

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9
Email: Tuning@VelocityAP.com

www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.