Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

I finally did it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2016, 09:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Beautiful!!!

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 04-25-2016, 08:59 AM
dan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to alldan87951 is a name known to all
Looks beautiful! I really like it in white.

Old 04-25-2016, 11:07 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by handyman2009
Very nice, I also just got a 2009 Meteorite Grey over the winter... Like you I was mesmerized by the Vantage when it first came out but could not find the funds... 10 yrs later, price is down and a little more funds available for toys. Congrats and hope you have a great summer
Congratulations! Great to hear I'm not the only one with a crazy AM dream.

Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
She's a beauty! This is where all us crazy Aston owners hang out!
I hope we do driving events as well. My plan is not to keep the miles that low.

Originally Posted by cuddapah
Congrats !
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Speedraser
Big congrats and great spec (except for color, same as mine ). About your reliability question, I've had my '09 Vantage from new, and it's been nearly perfect.
Thank you! That is great to hear. How many miles did you drive since you acquired her?

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Beautiful!!!
I'm still freezing for a few minutes every time I see her.

Originally Posted by dan87951
Looks beautiful! I really like it in white.
Thank you! I was between meteoroid silver and Stratus white.
I'm glad about my decision.
She is definitely my personal favorite AM I have ever seen and still can't believe this piece of art is mine. The color pops in real live.

Old 04-25-2016, 04:09 PM
Zinful is on a distinguished road
Hello Zettinger, welcome aboard and congratulations. I have had two V8V's and loved them both and now have a Vanquish currently being built so I thoroughly understand all of your excitement.
Where in Florida are you?

Douglas

Old 04-25-2016, 11:06 PM
09DBS will become famous soon enough
Congrats Zeetinger and one word - Clean

Old 04-26-2016, 07:38 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Zinful
Hello Zettinger, welcome aboard and congratulations. I have had two V8V's and loved them both and now have a Vanquish currently being built so I thoroughly understand all of your excitement.
Where in Florida are you?

Douglas
Thank you!
I'm located in Bradenton Sarasota area.
If I would have known you, I just could have admired your cars and save the money.
I hope there are some social events in Florida to meet other Aston owners.

Originally Posted by 09DBS
Congrats Zeetinger and one word - Clean
Thank you! I still can't believe how beautiful she is. I'm spending so much time in the garage lately.

I was on a cruise with a few friend last evening. A friend of mine took videos of the quicksilver exhaust note.

Old 04-26-2016, 09:42 PM
Speedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud ofSpeedraser has much to be proud of
Zettinger, I haven't done enough miles -- about 8700. Lack of time rather than any effort to keep the mileage down.

Old 04-27-2016, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Speedraser
Zettinger, I haven't done enough miles -- about 8700. Lack of time rather than any effort to keep the mileage down.
8700 is even a few hundred less than mine had.

My plan is to drive her as much as possible. My wife thinks to use a different car for work commute but this is still under evaluation.

Old 04-27-2016, 03:20 PM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
Love white cars, congrats. Maybe I will see on the highways when I come visit my family.

Old 04-27-2016, 07:36 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Congrats, reading about your excitement makes me want to go drive mine right now haha

Old 04-28-2016, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by randyb
Love white cars, congrats. Maybe I will see on the highways when I come visit my family.
i'm looking forward to!

Originally Posted by mkzhang
Congrats, reading about your excitement makes me want to go drive mine right now haha
Come over, I need an Aston buddy.

Old 04-28-2016, 02:10 PM
A co worker just send me an email:

Come outside and check out the Aston in the parking lot!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bill.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	648.0 KB
ID:	446942  
Old 04-29-2016, 08:33 AM
RudyP is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PK_Vantage
Congrats! She's a beauty!!

I too came from M3 and 993. But AM Vantage is to another level of its own.
You guys have good taste. In addition to my Vantage, I have a 993 C4S and an E92 M3

Old 05-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by RudyP
You guys have good taste. In addition to my Vantage, I have a 993 C4S and an E92 M3
My Dad fell in love with my 993 and bought her from me.

I still have my M3 and may want to keep her as a secondary commuter to the Vantage.

Old 05-04-2016, 10:37 AM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I finally did it