Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Body shop drama

Old 06-10-2016, 01:22 PM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
I talked to Mike the owner and he has been very responsive.

Another note, called current body shop and told them I was picking up my car. 10 minutes later the shop calls baxk and said car is disassembled and being painted and I should have my car back by next week.

Funny how when you put pressure on, things start happening. Anyway, one way or another I will pick up my car next Friday.

Owned my car little over 6 months and have had it in my possession exactly 11 weeks.

Old 06-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Cattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond reputeCattman has a reputation beyond repute
One caution: Magnum may know how to paint, but several years ago they absolutely trashed the paint on one of my cars when detailing/ polishing it. They did however, acknowledge the total hack job (buffer burn holograms all over the paint), and reimbursed my detailer to fix it.
CATTMAN