Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Bulb Failure Left Turn Indicator...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 07:26 AM
Kapoosh1 has a spectacular aura aboutKapoosh1 has a spectacular aura aboutKapoosh1 has a spectacular aura about
Bulb Failure Left Turn Indicator...

Started getting this message along with the blinking of the light going fast yesterday.

At first I thought 1 of the orange bulbs in the LED strip weren't working but once it got a little darker I turned on the hazards and didn't a walk around and can't figure what the deal is. All the indicator lights seem to be working. Is it possible that one of the 7 (or 8, can't remember now) led bulbs went out? I assume I still need a whole headlight unit to fix it?

Old 06-02-2016, 09:26 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
for a vantage?

the LED going out seems to be a some what common occurrence. Its usually due to the circuit board, not the LED themselves. A rather expensive repair since youre supposed to get a new headlight, but a forum member has experimented taking it apart to fix. See here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rn-signal.html

Old 06-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Kapoosh1 has a spectacular aura aboutKapoosh1 has a spectacular aura aboutKapoosh1 has a spectacular aura about
Yes for a Vantage.

It seems like most people have the whole LED strip go out. I'll have to look at it again but at this point it seems all the lights work but i'm still getting the bulb failure on the dash and the fast blinking. When it first happened I looked and I thought one single orange led bulb wasn't lighting up, so if anything I need to see if I can just replace one bulb as the circuit board is probably fine if the rest of the strip works.