Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin DBS & Vanquish Progressive Rate Lowering Springs by VelocityAP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Aston Martin DBS & Vanquish Progressive Rate Lowering Springs by VelocityAP

Hello All,

Pleased to announce confirmed fitment for our revolutionary progressive rate sport lowering springs for both the Aston Martin DBS, and Aston Martin Vanquish.

As ever, these springs are designed to produce a modest (22mm) lowering of the car. This allows for a much more attractive visual effect, improved handling but due to the tapered design, incredible ride quality.

We continue to be amazed by the feedback on these springs, and the ride quality they produce, in spite of lowering the car and reducing travel.

There will be a launch special on both DBS & Vanquish items. Due to the travel time from Australia it will be around 8-10 weeks for initial deliveries, however the discount will reflect this.

We will have some higher quality images of the car below coming up soon

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 07-08-2016, 02:54 AM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Perfect stance!

Old 07-11-2016, 09:50 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
Poor Stu doesnt have the right pics. Stu Download these and put your Velocity AP logos on them.

Guys, here is a review of the springs for all of your wondering as I was super nervous about dropping this vanquish for many reasons. The first one being that I am very well known for lowering and tuning every car I have ever owned no matter its 300K or 50K. Everyone of my previous astons had a set of H&R springs against my will as I was forced to use them as no alternatives existed and I always did custom wheels on my cars. That said, when Stu made the world's first set of springs for my Vanquish and told me to take a chance, I said **** it.

The results were as follow for the first time in my life out of every single springs I have ever installed on any car. This holds true for the first time in my life. The car drives better with his springs, and absorbs normal road conditions better than OEM ones. Its more aggressive and fun to drive but improves the daily usage of the car. More control and equal comfort. As far as the height, I also LOVED these because they not only lowered the car, but they just did it enough to not have negative camber that destroys the look and class of an aston, and only dropped enough to lower that gap rather than make the car completely touch the floor. My DBS was undrivable when lowered on OEM wheels and was ugly. My vanquish on Velocity AP springs is actually so hot when lowered, it no longer needs wheels. Its Flawless in every way. I posted photos to show you that you dont even need a spacer and its looks perfect on the Vanquish. Its the way the car should have come from the factory. BIG THANKS TO STU FOR MAKING THIS PRODUCT even though I am probably the only crazy dude that wanted to lower a one of kind Vanquish...

Old 07-12-2016, 09:01 AM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
I want to also show this pic for people who want context.

BEFORE

AFTER

Old 07-18-2016, 12:47 PM
09DBS will become famous soon enough
Brilliant mod; I believe you have now sold us on the idea for upgrading our springs on our DBS platform. The images reflect both tasteful and refined without being too over bearing or breaking the overall aesthetics of the AM VH design features.

Did you have to add any front end protection to the nose-front spoiler/under-tray?

We will definitely had to add this mod to our life-cycle upgrades. Thanks for posting.

Last edited by 09DBS; 07-18-2016 at 09:45 PM.
Old 07-18-2016, 03:23 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 09DBS
Brilliant mod; I believe you have now sold us on the idea for upgrading our springs for the DBS platform. The images reflect both tasteful and refined without being too over bearing or breaking overall aesthetics of the AM VH design features.

Did you have to add any front end protection to the nose-front spoiler/undertray?

We will definitely had to add this mod to our life-cycle upgrades. Thanks for posting.
No protection added, although any drop always requires some care & attention. We will be launching a group buy/pre-buy shortly.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 07-18-2016, 08:47 PM
Brilliant mod; I believe you have now sold us on the idea for upgrading our springs for the DBS platform. The images reflect both tasteful and refined without being too over bearing or breaking overall aesthetics of the AM VH design features.

Did you have to add any front end protection to the nose-front spoiler/undertray?

You dont even understand how much I wish this was available back when I had my DBS. Its just perfect.

Old 07-18-2016, 08:49 PM
Here is one more for all of those that PM asking for a side shot.

Old 07-18-2016, 10:24 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
No protection added, although any drop always requires some care & attention. We will be launching a group buy/pre-buy shortly.
Right Stuart, long time VelocityAP automotive business line admirer and recent follower of your AM DBS platform based product line.

So far, I can report that your your product line reads like visiting the magical, ***** Wonka candy shop when it comes to just the right assortment of well engineered goodies for our cars. Aside from consuming everything in sight just like the young Charlie does when he arrives at the candy store candy man scene, we struggle with patience as we invest in your brand .

I'm tracking on modular (plug and play), drive and upgrade as we go life-cycle ownership with updates for my DBS. I'm in between cat delete exhaust and next-in-line software tuning with your mail order modular tune. I've followed those posts and convinced that is the best-in-class exotic community mail offering. I tend to measure 10x times and researching to the 9th degree before cutting...

We will be in contact soon.

Last edited by 09DBS; 07-18-2016 at 10:30 PM.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:28 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GT650-25

Telepathic photography shot - two steps ahead on presentation and providing us the close-up perfect layout on the lowered springs drop = Thanx

Old 07-18-2016, 11:39 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
Those pictures are perfection. Thanks for sharing. I love my VelocityAP springs on my Vantage S Roadster!

Old 07-19-2016, 12:00 AM
Basic Sponsor
Right Stuart, long time VelocityAP automotive business line admirer and recent follower of your AM DBS platform based product line.

So far, I can report that your your product line reads like visiting the magical, ***** Wonka candy shop when it comes to just the right assortment of well engineered goodies for our cars. Aside from consuming everything in sight just like the young Charlie does when he arrives at the candy store candy man scene, we struggle with patience as we invest in your brand .

I'm tracking on modular (plug and play), drive and upgrade as we go life-cycle ownership with updates for my DBS. I'm in between cat delete exhaust and next-in-line software tuning with your mail order modular tune. I've followed those posts and convinced that is the best-in-class exotic community mail offering. I tend to measure 10x times and researching to the 9th degree before cutting...

We will be in contact soon.
Awesome. I look forward to hearing from you. Aston owners are a tough crowd to impress, but if you show your worth I find it comes back to you 10 fold

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 07-19-2016, 12:02 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by GT650-25

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not trying to blow my own horn. Other people much smarter than me did all the heavy lifting on this one.... but....

MAN does that thing look good.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com
Old 07-19-2016, 12:13 AM
In person, that car stops time based on looks alone and when you hear it, you just go back to that childhood time when you once admired cars not because of status or how expensive they were, but rather because of how they made you feel

Old 02-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Basic Sponsor
Hello All. Springs are back in stock now for all models! Thanks to those who waited patiently while we worked through some logistical issues.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin DBS & Vanquish Progressive Rate Lowering Springs by VelocityAP