Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Radio does not mute on incoming call

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2016, 06:30 PM
jerhofer is just really nicejerhofer is just really nicejerhofer is just really nicejerhofer is just really nice
Radio does not mute on incoming call

My 2007 V8 Vantage has the bluetooth option. I have the phone paired and it works great...as long as the radio is manually muted. The problem is that it does not automatically mute the radio on an incoming call. Anyone else have this problem?

Old 07-10-2016, 09:23 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Yes I have had that, using IPhone, try to cycle the phone while driving and then pair it again, or remove it from the list of paired devises.
Then search again, and pair it as a new devise, things that run on software sometimes are to be quirky I'm willing to bet that it's a setting in the phone ? And possibly you selected an icon in a sub menu by accident

I have not had this in my Aston but in a new merc, hope you get it sorted

Ps my issue was with the phone and not the vehicle interface leaving me a bit embarrassed at the dealer