Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Monterey Car Week Anyone?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 01:13 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Monterey Car Week Anyone?

I haven't seen a peep around here. Is no one going to be around the various events during The Week?

I'm stopping in at the Aston Martin reception on Saturday but no plans for other events. I always just like being around the area (in spite of the traffic) that week. So much good stuff rolling around on the roads.

Old 08-13-2016, 06:10 PM
Townshend is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by IbisRider
I haven't seen a peep around here. Is no one going to be around the various events during The Week?

I'm stopping in at the Aston Martin reception on Saturday but no plans for other events. I always just like being around the area (in spite of the traffic) that week. So much good stuff rolling around on the roads.
I'll be there. Is the Aston reception the same as Aston on Ocean or another event?

Old 08-13-2016, 10:55 PM
Zard is on a distinguished road
I'll be there, what is the event on Saturday?

Old 08-13-2016, 11:50 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I didn't realize it was this coming week. Hmmm since I'm off this week I might have to put the top down and cruze over. Keep me posted on any events.

Old 08-14-2016, 06:02 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
I just arrived in Monterey today, unfortunately without my new 16 GT this year.
Just not enough parking at the rental house. I'm going to the event on Ocean Ave., Wednesday morning didn't know anything about the event on Saturday.
Ron

Old 08-14-2016, 07:02 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
I was told there is no Saturday evening event? Unlike the previous years, it was special invitation to the Mansion outside of Monterey. If you heard differently, let us know.

I do know there are two areas for the Ocean Ave event. One is open to general public, and one is invitation only for Aston owners.

Old 08-17-2016, 12:10 AM
minming will become famous soon enough
Anyone has additional details about the Aston Martin On Ocean? I did not get any information from my dealer. Wondering how I can get more information. Thanks!

Old 08-17-2016, 08:00 AM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Old 08-17-2016, 08:50 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
It is Wednesday-Saturday 10:00am - 6:00 pm Carmel Plaza, unite 112 Carmel-By-the-Sea

Old 08-17-2016, 11:28 AM
minming will become famous soon enough
Thanks! Are there any info on the Mansion event outside of Monterey?

I am thinking of heading down to Ocean and Exotics on Cannery Row on Friday.

Still deciding whether I should drive my Aston Martin since parking can be problematic with so many people.

Anyone heading down on Friday?

Old 08-17-2016, 11:36 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond reputeHRE_Jurrian has a reputation beyond repute
We will be there! Some members from our team just left a few hours ago, so make sure to stop by and say hello!

Old 08-17-2016, 02:33 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
I found out about this too late, unfortunately. I was in SF for business from the 14th through last night--I'd have taken a few days of PTO and came down if I had known before I booked my travel plans. :/

Old 08-17-2016, 02:59 PM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Dates for 2017 and 2018

Originally Posted by Mathman85
I found out about this too late, unfortunately. I was in SF for business from the 14th through last night--I'd have taken a few days of PTO and came down if I had known before I booked my travel plans. :/
FYI, the Pebble Beach concours is scheduled for Sunday, August 20, 2017 and Sunday August 26, 2018; this venue is the culmination of the previous weeks events...
Most recently, many of the hotels/motels in the surrounding area have increased their minimum stay from 3 nights to 4 nights, at "astounding" rates.
It's best to plan ahead if you want to stay in the immediate area...

Old 08-17-2016, 04:02 PM
Originally Posted by minming
Thanks! Are there any info on the Mansion event outside of Monterey?

I am thinking of heading down to Ocean and Exotics on Cannery Row on Friday.

Still deciding whether I should drive my Aston Martin since parking can be problematic with so many people.

Anyone heading down on Friday?
I was just at the Ocean ave event this morning. There is no Mansion this year. The event on Ocean ave is a nice show room, with people from their design team interior leather department and Q branch. They have a DB 10, DB 11 and a DB 5.
Ron

Old 08-17-2016, 06:29 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I will driving in on Friday with my Aston

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Monterey Car Week Anyone?