Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Can an aston do a burnout? Well now you can know!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 04:04 PM
alexhuth will become famous soon enough
Can an aston do a burnout? Well now you can know!

Now you don't have to wonder! I know this isn't the best idea, but I couldn't help myself! And the Aston preformed perfectly!

Old 09-04-2016, 12:42 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
You have to do it in the traffic

Old 09-04-2016, 09:35 AM
W126C will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by captain Greg
And in front of the valet.

Regards,

Old 09-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by captain Greg
I'm not a mustang owner lol ;-P

Old 09-04-2016, 02:03 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
I like the first attempt, lots of noise

Old 09-04-2016, 02:51 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
There is nothing wrong with doing donuts is a controlled environment. It doesn't make you some kind of low life punk kid. It's fun!

Old 09-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by deckman
There is nothing wrong with doing donuts is a controlled environment. It doesn't make you some kind of low life punk kid. It's fun!
I popped my burnout cherry, I was a 27 year old burnout virgin lol

Old 09-06-2016, 08:21 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light

Old 09-06-2016, 01:39 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
You must be rich beyond measure....

Old 09-15-2016, 11:46 AM
spikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nice
Looks like the traction control works well!

The only issue I have heard from doing burnouts, is pressure on the steering rack from full turn and the high reving engine can blow the seals.

Take her out to a drifting competition!

Old 09-15-2016, 03:07 PM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
That is not a burnout, burnouts are done with brakes applied and car stopped and mashing the GO pedal till the tires burn out. See below, this is a burnout!!

Old 09-15-2016, 03:11 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by randyb
That is not a burnout, burnouts are done with brakes applied and car stopped and mashing the GO pedal till the tires burn out. See below, this is a burnout!!
That's not a burnout, burnouts are done with the gasoline applied and the house sitting and mashing the matches til the beams burn out. See below, this is a burnout!

Old 09-16-2016, 05:52 AM
Originally Posted by randyb
Agreed. It's not a proper burnout, but I'm not sure I see the point in killing your tires like that unless your about to drag race or something.

Old 09-16-2016, 08:01 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
In 2007, my first Vantage was about to be rear ended, so I gunned the engine and dumped the clutch and was amazed at the smoke generated by my burnout! Within a few seconds I realized the nannies were active and smelled the raw fish odor of the clutch... Amazingly that did not destroy the clutch and it served me well for the next 25,000 miles.

Old 09-16-2016, 01:55 PM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
I've done that on the track - lost traction, spun out and stalled

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can an aston do a burnout? Well now you can know!