Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Upgrade the DB9 front to DBS looks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 04:40 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Upgrade the DB9 front to DBS looks

Just got that in my email this morning, looks really nice for someone looking to upgrade their DB9 looks

https://www.vcollection.com/products...2_Aero_Package

Old 09-29-2016, 11:36 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
SheriffDep is ordering a few things from VC for his DB9, I'll be installing them when the car and parts get to me. One of the things he's getting is the DBS-style rear diffuser. Should be a nice update for an early DB9!

Old 09-29-2016, 12:55 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by telum01
SheriffDep is ordering a few things from VC for his DB9, I'll be installing them when the car and parts get to me. One of the things he's getting is the DBS-style rear diffuser. Should be a nice update for an early DB9!
Ordered today--- Carbon Fiber V3 Diffuser, S2 Front lip in CF, and a FRP trunk lip to paint Jet Black so it matches the car. Plus we already have the CF Mirror covers.

Old 09-29-2016, 03:16 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Looking forward to see the end result

Old 09-29-2016, 08:44 PM
skeena river rove is on a distinguished road
CAN'T WAIT to see some pictures!

Old 09-30-2016, 08:53 PM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Anyone looking for a DBS hood?? I know a guy who has one sitting in his basement ready to make a deal. It just needs a little repair..

Make me a reasonable offer and I'll drop it in the mail.

Old 10-01-2016, 05:44 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by speedracer800
Anyone looking for a DBS hood?? I know a guy who has one sitting in his basement ready to make a deal. It just needs a little repair..

Make me a reasonable offer and I'll drop it in the mail.

OH I am interested just the price you might want is out of my budget after my recent expenditures and the cost of getting it to where it needs to be. Likely a good deal for someone here though.

I am just a poor government worker

Old 10-01-2016, 08:59 AM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
OH I am interested just the price you might want is out of my budget after my recent expenditures and the cost of getting it to where it needs to be. Likely a good deal for someone here though.

I am just a poor government worker
CRAZY SPEEDYS CRAZY SATURDAY SALE!
One day only . $1600 INCLUDING shipping! You can't afford NOT to buy this bonnet!!

Old 10-01-2016, 09:02 AM
SinisterSF is on a distinguished road
My DB9 has the full DBS kit, including the sill plates. Really makes a difference. Keep in mind stock DB9 wheel well liners don't fit it and actual DBS liners are meant to mount up a little differently. You can figure it our but it's not flawless by any means.

Old 10-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by SinisterSF
My DB9 has the full DBS kit, including the sill plates. Really makes a difference. Keep in mind stock DB9 wheel well liners don't fit it and actual DBS liners are meant to mount up a little differently. You can figure it our but it's not flawless by any means.

The kit also includes CF Mirror covers and the CF Trunk Lip which is missing from your DB.

I have seen badge replacing on AMG Mercedes, but this one was the first I have seen on a DB9. Just wondering why you would delete trunk badging and then put DBS sill plates on a DB9? It isn't a DBS, (doesn't even look like one) so not sure what the purpose is? Unless you want other people to think it is.

Old 10-01-2016, 10:25 AM
I bought it this way. I actually like the badge removal on the trunk, looks clean and I don't care if people don't know what model it is. I'm going to have custom sill plates made as I don't care for the fake DBS. Not sure what I'll put on them yet, need to find some blanks first.

I do like the look of the body kit though. The DBS lip spoiler is on the to do list.

Last edited by SinisterSF; 10-01-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by SinisterSF
I bought it this way. I actually like the badge removal on the truck, looks cleaning and I don't care if people don't know what model it is. I'm going to have custom sill plates made as I don't care for the fake DBS. Not sure what I'll put on them yet, need to find some blanks first.

I do like the look of the body kit though. The DBS lip spoiler is on the to do list.
Well that pretty much diffuses my snarky comment.

I agree, the debadging on the back does look good. That is a plus, and you intend to replace the sill plates so congrats to you for returning it do the standard. Contact Tony Hill or the Milf Hunter Greg and they can take care of you on your sill plates. Tony Hill does them as a business, Greg has done a handful just for forum members at cost. There are threads to that.

I am doing the Trunk Lip on mine. It will be FRP Jet Black to match the car. I contemplated on the CF, but want it to look at least like it comes from the factory, not a slap in place aftermarket piece. I am not doing the side sills, but might grab the hood from SpeedRacer800. TELUM01 will be posting installation pics when my items are being installed.

Last edited by SheriffDep; 10-01-2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:48 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
milf hunter greg... lmao!

Old 10-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Well that pretty much diffuses my snarky comment.

I agree, the debadging on the back does look good. That is a plus, and you intend to replace the sill plates so congrats to you for returning it do the standard. Contact Tony Hill or the Milf Hunter Greg and they can take care of you on your sill plates. Tony Hill does them as a business, Greg has done a handful just for forum members at cost. There are threads to that.

I am doing the Trunk Lip on mine. It will be FRP Jet Black to match the car. I contemplated on the CF, but want it to look at least like it comes from the factory, not a slap in place aftermarket piece. I am not doing the side sills, but might grab the hood from SpeedRacer800. TELUM01 will be posting installation pics when my items are being installed.
HAHAHA!!! Do they do the etching or do they have blanks? What username is this Milf Hunter Greg? I'm just looking for some blanks that I can take to the trophy shop and have them etch in whatever crazy thing I come up with... who knows maybe some classy like "The Meat Wagon" or... "Go **** yourself", 007 milf hunter haha!

Old 10-03-2016, 06:45 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
His username is "captain Greg", he likes to take milfs around in his helicopter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Upgrade the DB9 front to DBS looks