Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Plates arrived today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 05:21 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Plates arrived today

It's been like Christmas today with the car cover and plates arriving.

I got this plate to represent both the car and my own British heritage.

Old 10-28-2016, 06:22 PM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Nice!!

Here's another Got bent in the mail so I've gotta straighten it out before it goes on SheriffDep's car.

Old 10-28-2016, 08:38 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by telum01
Nice!!

Here's another Got bent in the mail so I've gotta straighten it out before it goes on SheriffDep's car.

Very cool!

Old 10-29-2016, 06:53 AM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Copycat !!!!
Had this on my Now restored Healey since I got it way way way back when I was 40 .
Its on the Vantage now . My second Healey has BR1T15H2 on it .

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Healy 005.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	462205  
Old 10-29-2016, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Vantagelvr
Copycat !!!!
Had this on my Now restored Healey since I got it way way way back when I was 40 .
Its on the Vantage now . My second Healey has BR1T15H2 on it .
That's just too funny. Great minds think alike! I love Healey's.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:37 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
The only difference is mine are #1s instead of I's . They wont let you use the letter I in Ontario .
Having said that you wouldnt believe the number of people that stand by my car at car shows with this dumfounded look on their face and you can tell they are trying to decipher the licence plate ....some of them do finally ask " what does that mean "
My usual answer is , " your at a British car show " then the penny drops .

Old 10-29-2016, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Vantagelvr
The only difference is mine are #1s instead of I's . They wont let you use the letter I in Ontario .
Having said that you wouldnt believe the number of people that stand by my car at car shows with this dumfounded look on their face and you can tell they are trying to decipher the licence plate ....some of them do finally ask " what does that mean "
My usual answer is , " your at a British car show " then the penny drops .
That's just too funny!

Old 10-31-2016, 09:30 AM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
funny, i've considered the notaspy tag, but for georgia.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.