Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Next Gen Vantage....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
I asked the Aston people who saw the actual mock-ups of the next gen Vantage and they said the rendering looked absolutely nothing like the next one. They said it's got more of a Vulcan look (eeek) a very wide profile.
Okay, I'm not gonna lie... if it looks, even in passing, like a Vulcan, I'll be buying one. I love that car so much.

Old 02-13-2017, 11:34 AM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
I chatted with someone on Saturday that's seen the next Vantage (among other yet-to-be-announced things) and he's really excited about the car, especially the interior. He said it's wild and different, but in a very good way.

I just sort of assumed the interior would be a lot like the DB10, but apparently it isn't the same.

Old 02-13-2017, 11:42 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Astons have always been 'elegant' and I hope they keep that image. When I sit in other exotics, I don't get the same special 'I made it' luxury feeling as in my Aston... I hope they don't blow the 'gentleman sports car' image.

Old 02-13-2017, 11:48 AM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Redpants
I just sort of assumed the interior would be a lot like the DB10, but apparently it isn't the same.
I like the current Vantage's interior a lot, but the DB10's gauge cluster was pretty cool. I suspect, however, that they'll just use the digital cluster out of the DB11.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.