Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2014 Range Rover Sport or Mercedes S550 4matic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 08:46 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Ahhhh...you are always fun reading Captain Greg..
never a dull moment with you...haha
Evening

Old 07-07-2017, 10:08 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Aldv
Ahhhh...you are always fun reading Captain Greg..
never a dull moment with you...haha
Evening
Not only do I concur, but I also look forward to what Greg's responses will be

Here is where I am at. Think of work pay, and all the possibilities, and wanting a house where I can put a lift in the garage, I am rethinking spending 50k on these two cars.

ITs likely, or it will be one of these two. 2010 or 2011 Mercedes E63 AMGs. One is Black on Black with all options and the other Silver on Black with most options. Both are one owners, clean carfaxes, and since I have owned 2x of them already, this fits the bill. Different than what I started this thread on, but at the deal that I am going to get, I don't think most people would pass this up. We will see and I will post some pics when the deal is made. Likely dealer pics, I am in AFG. The car will remain for sale till I return, if it sells in the meantime, I will profit, if it doesn't, then I will have my fun car other than the DB9. All will be good==

Old 07-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !Cannonball996 Is a GOD !
I have had a few Range Rovers over the years as 4th-5th vehicle, also have a Cayenne TT, and as awesome as the CTT is, I still have a soft spot for Range Rovers. Granted the strangest things go wrong on them, but when driving conditions are at their worst, or you want to go off road, they get the job done.