Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

'Statilite radio.....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 09:05 PM
Argus will become famous soon enough
'Statilite radio.....

What year did the sat radio become standard on the Vantage v8? Can't seem to find the answer.

Old 09-28-2017, 08:36 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !

Old 09-28-2017, 06:26 PM
Argus will become famous soon enough
Thanks.

Old 09-29-2017, 05:54 AM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
My '08 V8V Roadster came with lifetime SiriusXM. Do they still offer that with newer AMs? I was thinking of changing my radio to an aftermarket unit but I'd hate to pay $30/month for SiriusXM. Haha!

Old 09-29-2017, 06:40 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
They just offered lifetime support on the Siruis for a few model years

Old 09-29-2017, 08:30 AM
HenryM is on a distinguished road
Lifetime SiriusXM ended January 1, 2013.

Old 09-29-2017, 01:06 PM
larryg is on a distinguished road
My 2014 Vantage came with 3 years of SiriusXM
I don't remember if AM or the selling dealer provided this service.

Old 09-30-2017, 05:35 AM
Mike991 is on a distinguished road
I just bought a 2011 DBS. All perfect except the Sat radio was dead. It took the dealership a week to repair. Shorted XM box. Have it back Monday.

Old 09-30-2017, 06:58 AM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mike991
I just bought a 2011 DBS. All perfect except the Sat radio was dead. It took the dealership a week to repair. Shorted XM box. Have it back Monday.
Oooh. I wonder if you had a lifetime subscription to SiriusXM on your old tuner and whether you'll have it on the replacement unit. I know subscriptions are tied to the SID of the tuners.

Old 09-30-2017, 07:06 AM
Mike991 is on a distinguished road
It didn't realize I had lifetime XM. If so, I may not anymore. lol

Old 10-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Denver V8V is an unknown quantity at this point
When I purchased my '09 V8V roadster I called sirius and they told me lifetime was for original owner only. Were they giving me a line of BS?

Old 10-07-2017, 09:35 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I find the MP4 USB player or I-Phone to be superior quality on sound compared to Sat Radio, so I just use those options instead

Old 10-07-2017, 09:37 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Denver V8V
When I purchased my '09 V8V roadster I called sirius and they told me lifetime was for original owner only. Were they giving me a line of BS?
In a word, yes. Lifetime means lifetime of the Sirius module in the car, unless it fails and Sirius authorizes replacement. Nothing to do with who owns the car or how many owners there have been.

Speak to a different agent...

Old 10-07-2017, 09:39 AM
Denver V8V is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Prefurbia
I find the MP4 USB player or I-Phone to be superior quality on sound compared to Sat Radio, so I just use those options instead
I tried hooking up my android via USB for the stored music and it didn't connect. I also tried hooking up my I pod equivalent via the adapter provided and no success either. I have an '09 V8V Roadster.
Can you share with me what you did to get those to connect? It seems simple enough, plug in the USB or adapter and locate it on the radio and it should be automatic

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.