Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AP Velocity Service...Wow

Old 12-17-2017, 08:20 PM
rodg100 is on a distinguished road
AP Velocity Service...Wow

I recently received my new AP tune...flashed it to the car and went for a test drive...there was an issue with throttle control which led to the RED alert light coming on and the car going to limp mode.....I was not happy!
Emailed Chris at AP...ON A SUNDAY EVENING and not expecting a reply until Monday at best, he replied immediately with a new tune.
Uploaded that into the vantage and WOW...everything is perfect and the car feels amazing.
I just wanted to publicly thank Chris and the team at AP for a truly professional service and amazing product.

Cheers Stuart and Chris and whomever else is part of you team.
keep the great work coming.

Rod

Old 12-18-2017, 01:26 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond reputeStuart@VelocityAP has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rodg100 View Post
I recently received my new AP tune...flashed it to the car and went for a test drive...there was an issue with throttle control which led to the RED alert light coming on and the car going to limp mode.....I was not happy!
Emailed Chris at AP...ON A SUNDAY EVENING and not expecting a reply until Monday at best, he replied immediately with a new tune.
Uploaded that into the vantage and WOW...everything is perfect and the car feels amazing.
I just wanted to publicly thank Chris and the team at AP for a truly professional service and amazing product.

Cheers Stuart and Chris and whomever else is part of you team.
keep the great work coming.

Rod
Thanks very much Rod. Sorry you ran into an issue there but I'm glad we got it sorted for you so quickly. We have a great team here, the guys in the fab shop, our new social media coordinator, Chris, all wonderful people who are dedicated to the cause!

2384 Government Street
Penticton, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)236-422-3341
Mobile: (1)-250-460-1775
www.velocityap.com

Old 12-19-2017, 05:44 AM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
Had a very prompt response from VAP as well installing decats in the Vantage. They seem quite customer focused.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:52 PM
Montana107 is on a distinguished road
Agreed! Stuart has gone above and beyond for me on several occasions! Thanks for the excellent service! I look forward to getting my VAP
tune loaded soon!

Old 12-21-2017, 05:55 PM
Dalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to allDalecannavan is a name known to all
I agree too. Chris helped accommodate my various tunes until I got one that I liked. They're turnaround is really excellent. Great customer service.