Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Supply of 09+ manual V8Vs?

Old 12-24-2017, 08:24 PM
powerbeautysoulAM is on a distinguished road
Supply of 09+ manual V8Vs?

Now that the new Vantage is out, I think most people realize what a beautiful car the older Vantage is. There has been a lack of manual 4.7 v8 Vantages for sale. What do you folks think the market is going to look like next year for older 09-17 manual transmission v8v?
In the meantime, hope everyone has a merry Christmas!

Last edited by powerbeautysoulAM; 12-24-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 12-26-2017, 06:30 AM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
I want to sell my '11 V8V manual. Would like to buy a Rapide.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-26-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-26-2017, 01:22 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
As you all know, I have a 2016 Vantage GT with a stick. It was the Aston Martin press car for the east Coast. Like most cars that are at the end of there production run. It will take some time, for it to catch on. Especially if Aston Martin comes out with a manual transmission in the new Vantage fairly quickly.
If they don't the older cars like mind me appreciate and become more in demand sooner. It is like the Ferarri market (I owned a 1984 308 GTS, Euro Quattro valve). At first everyone one wanted the F1 transmissions, and they phased out the manuals. Now people are looking back at the manuals with rose-colored glasses and actually searching them out, that's making them worth more. For me I did not purchase make car with resale in mind. I just wanted the last of the breed, with the manual transmission, the 4.7 engine and the sportiest model the offered. If it goes up in value, I will be happy. If it does not, I will enjoy it just the same.
Ron

Old 12-26-2017, 01:30 PM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
The manual 4.7 will be sought after car in the years to come. Manual, lack of nanny controls, hydraulic steering rack, NA engine that just roars, and classic good lucks make it a sought after proposition.