Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DIY Steering Wheel 12 O'Clock Marker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 01:12 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
DIY Steering Wheel 12 O'Clock Marker

Not sure if anyone did this yet. But I was inspired by a thread on rennlist. Did it to the AM and loving it. Cool little mod.

Order a sample of the vinyl from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ATH4QM2/
Not affiliated.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-28-2017 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:40 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
What does it do?

Old 12-28-2017, 05:16 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by captain Greg
What does it do?
Adds 25hp Greg .........

Old 12-28-2017, 09:12 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
for me, it's just a visual reference negotiating turns when on track or during canyon driving.

or you can align your middle finger meant for the car that just cut you off.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:27 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Interesting idea, but I find myself concentrating on the apex instead of looking at the steering wheel

And I usually use my knee to steer and shoot the double bird in those cases. Anything worth doing is worth doing right!

Old 12-29-2017, 05:49 AM
Aston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the rough
Sometimes you guys are just Funny!!!!

Old 12-29-2017, 08:04 AM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
Neat, but I agree with Habitual. If you are looking at your wheel not what is in front of you, then you are going to be in serious trouble when the guy in front of you loses it or you lose it in a corner.

Old 12-29-2017, 08:28 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't mind if that strip was sewn in leather it would look neat. I see the benefit in it, but it would more for looks and knowing the wheel is straight when parking the car (for me). I wouldn't use it in cornering I don't think.

Old 12-29-2017, 12:42 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vantagelvr
Adds 25hp Greg .........
Double captain Morgan and coke on me.....to be had out the belly button of a blonde Scandinavian schoolgirl....all available at our New Year's Eve party...

I love men who gave a good sence of humor, thank u for making me smile today

If your in CT look me up Sunday afternoon on the Nuitllus in the V&A we are docked outside Bascule.

No wives no fat chicks and no cameras...

Old 12-29-2017, 01:23 PM
terminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to beholdterminal_ac is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by V12Vin

Old 12-29-2017, 01:32 PM
Ye Will Smith .....he da man
Can you recall his music video "coming to Miami"

F$&&k he has a life even I don't get close too