Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

1st generation Vanquish

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2018, 05:36 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
The car somehow got a crazy rap for the gearbox and I think its way way blown out of proportion. Much like when the GTR came out everyone said if you launch it once your out of warranty and your out 25k.

It is the most magical car I have ever owned. It is like the sports car version of the continental gt. I think in the next 5yrs people will realize this and if you worried about the electro-hydraulic clutch mechanism and pump don't be. Worst case drive and enjoy until/if you ever have a failure then either fix it or do the auto or manual swap at that point. You'll always get your money back out of it

Old 02-20-2018, 05:24 AM
DougM will become famous soon enough
The BAT car sold for $110k.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:08 PM
mjanis will become famous soon enough
According to Sports Car Market for a 05-07 Vanquish S Coupe, they call it at $119,500. So the price of $110K is about right.

An 02-05 Vanquish Coupe should bring $82K

Old 02-28-2018, 06:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
It's an awesome machine, those and works on numerous amounts of them.

The Vanquish was best described to me by a client and lurking on here:

"The Vanquish is like your wildest mistress, she will milk your rod clean, bleed you dry, and she'll never talk to your wife. Dare insult her and you'll pay..ohh you'll pay..BUT the wife will never find out and you'll sleep with a clean conscious"

It's just one of those cars that when you think your done, you get another estimate..and another..and another. Then when you decide to handle repairs yourself or bring to an indie, all seems great..then one day you have an inspection done at a dealer open house and realize you've been duked for 10 years and still have 20k left in repairs...it's like an endless story I see with different actors, kind of like watching all those Spiderman (same script different cast)

Nonetheless, if the above doesn't bother you...your good to go and ready to pull the trigger