Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

non-oem centercaps

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 10:48 AM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
non-oem centercaps

Does anyone have a source/link to non-oem black or similar centercaps? I think pricing for centercaps is a bit ridiculous from the dealer personally, but would like to have the AM logo still on them

Would be cool to just find carbon look centercaps and just put AM logos on them, this is ridiculous pricing

http://www.astonmartin.com/en/accessories/vanquish/exterior/carbon-fibre-centre-caps

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-23-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 11:13 AM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Hi..I would take one off go to a Sign-a-rama store or any place that does printing...show them what you want and they can print up cheap...stick on current ones; just a thought..

Also AMbits sells many different cheaper versions.

Good Luck

Old 04-19-2018, 11:21 AM
lilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud oflilseevs has much to be proud of
Awesome, these OEM one are much more affordable - thanks!

http://astonmartinbits.com/models/5-V8-Vantage/parts/1072

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-19-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:42 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by lilseevs
Awesome, these OEM one are much more affordable - thanks
Do you want Black or CF specifically?

I have a set of 4, silver with the AM logo in normal green and white. I have them just sitting around in OEM bag, let me know if you want them cheap

Option, take what you have, get matte or any CF Vinyl wrap, stick it on, get a local shop to print clear AM stickers to go on them, then PPF over the top of them. NO ONE would ever know they weren't CF.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-23-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old 04-22-2018, 06:20 AM
supraholic will become famous soon enoughsupraholic will become famous soon enough
Check these guys out: http://carlogodesign.com/

I picked up a set for my aftermarket wheels. Not sure the dimensions of the OEM center caps but they might have a size to match.

I got a silver and black set as I wanted options; they have carbon too. SUPER affordable.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-23-2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:51 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
That looks great, I would try the black one just to see and maybe black lug nuts

Old 04-23-2018, 04:11 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
Do you want Black or CF specifically?

I have a set of 4, silver with the AM logo in normal green and white. I have them just sitting around in OEM bag, let me know if you want them cheap

Option, take what you have, get matte or any CF Vinyl wrap, stick it on, get a local shop to print clear AM stickers to go on them, then PPF over the top of them. NO ONE would ever know they weren't CF.
i need two centre caps for the Vantage sport pack wheels... let me know

Old 04-23-2018, 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by supraholic

I picked up a set for my aftermarket wheels. Not sure the dimensions of the OEM center caps but they might have a size to match.

I got a silver and black set as I wanted options; they have carbon too. SUPER affordable.

Whoa this is perfect! Do you know what size centercaps the V8V uses?

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-23-2018 at 12:16 PM.
Old 05-15-2018, 06:01 AM
rrsport is on a distinguished road
NICE! Did these fit directly over the Vorsteiner center caps? 55 or 56mm DOMED i assume?

Old 05-15-2018, 06:20 PM
supraholic will become famous soon enoughsupraholic will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by rrsport
NICE! Did these fit directly over the Vorsteiner center caps? 55 or 56mm DOMED i assume?
This kit completely replaces the Vorsteiner caps. It comes with black cap ‘blanks’ (in the specific size you need) and you apply the AM-logo centers into the cap before snapping into the wheel. For me, I needed 60mm for my Vorsteiner wheels:

Here’s the measurements for the OEM center cap, in case anyone needs it. These are from my V12V OEM wheels—-not sure if all the OEM wheels for gen1 Vantage’s are the same...

Old 05-16-2018, 11:07 AM
rrsport is on a distinguished road
OK thanks! I think I will order the black ones.

This kit completely replaces the Vorsteiner caps. It comes with black cap ‘blanks’ (in the specific size you need) and you apply the AM-logo centers into the cap before snapping into the wheel. For me, I needed 60mm for my Vorsteiner wheels:

Old 06-02-2018, 10:06 AM

I ordered different color combinations to try. I think I like the black the best: