Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Db11

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn’t much of a fan of the DB11 when I first saw it. I still think that the V8Vantage is one of the best designed cars of all time. I know that I won’t part with mine. I was looking for another Aston I looked at a DB9GT and a Vanquish and the DB11. The DB11 is a much more modern car and my wife thinks our DB11 is the best looking car we have had, and it is our 76th car. I think that the new design is very color sensitive and looks awesome in the right color.

Old 12-07-2018, 09:37 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by programmatore
Or unless you want to apply protective film/clear bra and you can't cover the entire clam shell with the width of a roll -- you'll have to cover it partially or you'll have seams. My Porsche Macan GTS had the same problem.

Very few PPF installers can use only one piece to cover the whole hood. Happy to have one I refer too. Its a shame people have to have 2-3 piece coverings