Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

My new AM has arrived!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2019, 10:44 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
You kept it tame on the inside and showed some restraint!

Old 01-03-2019, 11:51 AM
pearsonhaus will become famous soon enough
Beautiful Aston, congrats!!

Old 01-03-2019, 06:19 PM
mjanis will become famous soon enough
Beautiful color combination. If you ever get the urge to drive south along the coast I would love to meet up and see the car in person.

I am about 90 miles south of SF.

Old 01-03-2019, 07:53 PM
ntlr will become famous soon enoughntlr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mjanis
Beautiful color combination. If you ever get the urge to drive south along the coast I would love to meet up and see the car in person.

I am about 90 miles south of SF.
That sounds great! We're moving to Palo Alto later this month so that makes it ~40 miles closer! (and I'm always up for a drive)

Old 01-04-2019, 03:14 AM
Stealthssfc is on a distinguished road
Amazing!!!!!

That beast is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way they look in pictures but to see them in person is something else! Pictures don’t do the DBS justice! I was lucky enough to see a couple during the Aston Martin events in Carmel during car week. That color looks phenomenal on the DBS! Is that Cobalt Blue? If so I have the same color on my Vantage S!

I truly hope to see you at some of the car events in the area, as I’m in Monterey. I’m up around SJ for events all the time!

Congrats and enjoy her!

Old 01-04-2019, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by Stealthssfc
That beast is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way they look in pictures but to see them in person is something else! Pictures don’t do the DBS justice! I was lucky enough to see a couple during the Aston Martin events in Carmel during car week. That color looks phenomenal on the DBS! Is that Cobalt Blue? If so I have the same color on my Vantage S!

I truly hope to see you at some of the car events in the area, as I’m in Monterey. I’m up around SJ for events all the time!

Congrats and enjoy her!
Thanks! I actually really like Cobalt blue on the Vantages - really pops. I specced my DBS with Zaffre Blue, which I think is a relatively new color. I may do some of the car events, but I'll definitely be in Pebble in August for Car Week.

Old 01-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Love it has to be one of the best looking new cars. Enjoy your new toy.

Old 01-04-2019, 11:15 AM
Hybrid will become famous soon enoughHybrid will become famous soon enough
Count me in on the community drive. I'm in Sunnyvale.
Maybe we can find a place to open them up! My Vantage only has 480ish hp, but I bet I can keep up while you're still babying your new beast. :-)

Old 01-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Lets see. We now have SF/Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Half Moon Bay, Monterey, and I am in Aptos. Sounds like it could be the beginning of a meet up. I am sure we could round up a few more.....

Mark

Old 01-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Hell yeah! Sounds good! I know there’s a lot more. I went to the Blackhawk Museum Cars and Coffee last summer and they had an AMOC section there. Roughly 20+ Aston’s were there.

Old 01-04-2019, 10:39 PM
Has anyone done Cars and Croissants at Santana Row?

Its on on a Sunday, 9-12, starts up again Feb 24th.

I was Santana Row for lunch a couple years ago and caught the tail end of it. It was all Ferrari’s, McClarens, Lamborghinins, even saw a Pagani. It costs to display, so it keeps out a lot of the lower end cars.

Its run by a club called 100 Octane or 100OCT.

https://www.100oct.com/april-2016-cars-and-croissants

They also sponsor drives.

Just a thought.

Old 01-05-2019, 12:37 AM
I was at the last one around Xmas. I think I was the one of only two Aston’s there. Usually there’s more. They don’t always charge, that one was a special event raising money for some charity. Usually you only have to pay the $50 to reserve a spot in the middle where all the main cars were. The parking along the street at the start of Santana Row is generally free but fills up fast. Here’s some pictures of my car at the last event.

Last edited by Stealthssfc; 01-05-2019 at 12:46 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 07:04 AM
Looks great,

Old 01-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Sorry for the lack of pictures - it's been off getting paint correction, full film protection, and ceramic coating. Tomorrow is the AMOC track day, so should have some fun shots from that.

Here are a couple of pictures in the meantime, more to come. Note the new badging at the rear

Old 01-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful new car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My new AM has arrived!