Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Meteorite silver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 02:34 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Meteorite silver

does any one have a picture of a meteriote silver Vantage with gloss black wheels ?
i have tried to find this on google search but my browsers are so corrupt and when I'm on the net I seem to only find sites with women offering services for a fee are more recently mother and daughter portraits

no seruously I would appreciate it if someone could post a pic of this combination, my car is stock standard and I'm thinking of going gloss black on the wheels but unsure

Old 01-28-2019, 03:52 PM
anasu98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quck photoshop based on my V8V

Originally Posted by captain Greg
does any one have a picture of a meteriote silver Vantage with gloss black wheels ?
i have tried to find this on google search but my browsers are so corrupt and when I'm on the net I seem to only find sites with women offering services for a fee are more recently mother and daughter portraits

no seruously I would appreciate it if someone could post a pic of this combination, my car is stock standard and I'm thinking of going gloss black on the wheels but unsure

I have the same body color as yours but Matte dark grey powdered rim. I also want to see when I put the spacers which are on their way. I pulled out the wheels in photoshop to see how it would look when I put the spacers on (I did it more than 23mm on the rear which I ordered) and made glossier than my rims so you can guess how it would look when you paint your rims.

I have asked many questions here in this forum and got lots of help but couldn't really answer any since I do not have enough knowledge about maintenance, so I would love to contribute something I can. Hope it helps you to make your decision~!!

Personally, I prefer a grey matte finish on rims. I saw a vantage with piano black rims on same body color as yours before. It looked a bit tuned too much, not understated enough which I love about Aston. Just my personal opinion though.

Good luck~!

Old 01-28-2019, 06:07 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
i also have a meteorite silver 2009 vantage and i am in the process of getting my HRE P101 painted satin black to match everything else on my car as I dechrome everything for satin black. I won't have pictures until late april 2019

Old 01-28-2019, 06:10 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute

not black but very dark gloss gray

Old 01-28-2019, 11:13 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Guys thank you so much for this much appreciated

Old 01-28-2019, 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by anasu98

I have the same body color as yours but Matte dark grey powdered rim. I also want to see when I put the spacers which are on their way. I pulled out the wheels in photoshop to see how it would look when I put the spacers on (I did it more than 23mm on the rear which I ordered) and made glossier than my rims so you can guess how it would look when you paint your rims.

I have asked many questions here in this forum and got lots of help but couldn't really answer any since I do not have enough knowledge about maintenance, so I would love to contribute something I can. Hope it helps you to make your decision~!!

Personally, I prefer a grey matte finish on rims. I saw a vantage with piano black rims on same body color as yours before. It looked a bit tuned too much, not understated enough which I love about Aston. Just my personal opinion though.

Good luck~!
this car looks fantastic with the way you have done it!,

Old 01-29-2019, 06:41 AM
chizv8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here you go , one from the UK, that im presently looking at

Old 01-29-2019, 07:41 AM
Originally Posted by chizv8

Here you go , one from the UK, that im presently looking at
thank u

Old 01-30-2019, 01:04 PM
911MTB will become famous soon enough
Here's mine.

Old 01-30-2019, 01:27 PM
Here is another one, sorry can't remember who it belongs to but he is on this forum... I just love the look with that hood, might be my next big project....

Old 01-30-2019, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by 911MTB
Here's mine.
sold I'm doing the wheel spacers and gloss black on the wheels, I'm just out of town right now will post pics when it's done

kobus wat she jy ?..