Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Lipstick on a Pig

Old 03-25-2019, 06:15 PM
docroc is an unknown quantity at this point
Gary, wonderful job! I saw your car at Katie’s last Saturday and I kept asking people around it who’s it was since I wanted to commend you on the job (definite +1 just for the bumperette and back script removal alone!) since the yellow accents really brought the colors out. I had the skyfall silver Vanquish if you saw it there nearby...

Old 03-25-2019, 07:19 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by docroc View Post
Gary, wonderful job! I saw your car at Katie’s last Saturday and I kept asking people around it who’s it was since I wanted to commend you on the job (definite +1 just for the bumperette and back script removal alone!) since the yellow accents really brought the colors out. I had the skyfall silver Vanquish if you saw it there nearby...
Thanks! It was the first time I took the New Vantage to Katie's Cars and Coffee. I am glad it was well received. My former V8 Vantage Roadster did not get the same amount of attention.

And of course I saw your Vanquish -- beautiful car with no lipstick required! Next time I see your car at Katie's I will try to look you up.

Last edited by programmatore; 03-25-2019 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:58 PM
docroc is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=programmatore;4773559]Thanks! It was the first time I took the New Vantage to Katie's Cars and Coffee. I am glad it was well received. My former V8 Vantage Roadster did not get the same amount of attention.

And of course I saw you Vanquish -- beautiful car with no lipstick required! Next time I see your car at Katie's I will try to look you up.

Thanks so much Gary! Yep she was a little dirty though, had been in the garage for awhile since the weather had been so cold! Katie’s is great, always enjoy meeting fellow Aston owners there

Old 03-25-2019, 08:45 PM
brightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud ofbrightoncorgi has much to be proud of
Great job on the updates to your Vantage; looks terrific.

Old 03-25-2019, 09:54 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by programmatore View Post
Here's a pic of the bumperettes and the metal extrusions that bolt on to the bumper.
Gary, thanks for all the pics. Totally appreciate. 👍

Old 03-27-2019, 10:34 PM
007JB is on a distinguished road
Looks great, little too much yellow for the center part of the rear diffuser for me. Love the front lipstick inside . I thought about doing that on 13 Vantage, but can't find exact matching volacno red vinyl. may have to get it painted one day. Enjoy..