Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

If you are looking for a dogleg V12S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2019, 06:27 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
If you are looking for a dogleg V12S

Morries had a pristine 1500 mile China Grey V12S when I went there - saw it on CarGuru real cheap, if anyone is looking.

Old 06-01-2019, 10:56 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Listing states 7-speed automatic? No pictures yet, possibly an error of listing information.

Old 06-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
The ad was wrong - its a dogleg, not an 'automatic'. What I saw was the china grey with black interior a ton of carbon fiber options, no hood vents, instead the grates that somewhat matched the china grey, alcantara inserts on the seats, the more $$$ lightweight wheels... that's all I remember. The price is not that much different than the 2017 Sportshift V12S I just bought.

Old 06-02-2019, 08:08 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Can you send a link to it? The only one I see has no pictures and I'm curious on the interior color, options, etc.

Old 06-02-2019, 08:25 AM
They just got it in at Morries Luxury Auto (The Aston dealer in Minneapolis) - all I know it was a trade on some 911 something or other. I saw it when they first got it in, and they just listed it, that's all I know - I suspect they will post pictures soon. When I looked for my V12S specifically at 2017's a lot were white or black, some with red interiors. I don't think this one had the B/O stereo but I could be mistaken. Just saw it quickly, but it seems to be at a lower price than the others from what I saw when I was looking.

Old 06-02-2019, 12:22 PM
V12Vin is on a distinguished road
This is a properly equipped car.

Pure black alcantara interior. Has sports pack. Nice thing is no lipstick.

Price is good. Should go fast.

Old 06-03-2019, 06:19 AM
RossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond reputeRossL has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. I'll keep my eye on it. I'm seriously considering a V12V but it has to be a manual. I prefer the look of the S models so hopefully this is a good match.

Old 06-03-2019, 07:18 AM
The ad is wrong showing the car as an 'automatic' (and somewhat priced that way), it's definitely a dogleg.

Old 06-03-2019, 08:25 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RossL
Thanks. I'll keep my eye on it. I'm seriously considering a V12V but it has to be a manual. I prefer the look of the S models so hopefully this is a good match.
If your looking for one, I would be on the phone right now, it indeed is a 7-speed MANUAL dogleg 1 of 100 still under mfr warranty. 20k less than others.

Old 06-03-2019, 01:52 PM

I stopped by and took pictures (they are walking distance from my office)

Old 06-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Michael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant futureMichael_s has a brilliant future
What's the asking price?

Old 06-03-2019, 08:42 PM
I think $156