Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin dealerships with reasonable prices?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2019, 06:30 AM
Alpine1M is an unknown quantity at this point
Aston Martin dealerships with reasonable prices?

Do they exist in the US?

I need a few interior trim pieces, but since my car has a US-based VIN, ordering pieces that must be made-to-order (a Phantom Grey leather door panel cap in my case) have to be made through a US dealership. First, I don’t have a local dealership. Second, the prices received from the one I called were absolutely absurd...nearly twice what I’d pay if ordered from the UK.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Old 07-11-2019, 07:27 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
It's like US drug prices vs those in Europe. We get the shaft here. At least with AM prices you can understand why, since there are far fewer dealerships than in the UK. With drugs, we are the biggest user by far, so you'd think we should have lower prices. Always the shaft.

One idea: find a UK VIN for a car with phantom gray and then use that VIN to order from a dealer over there?

Last edited by XJRS Owner; 07-11-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 07:50 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I order my parts through Aston Martin Bits - often (in my experience) about 1/2 the price of the dealers.

Old 07-11-2019, 08:09 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Can try my local AM dealer in Waltham, MA. If you want contact details, you can PM me.

They often discount parts, but that discount is based on what the computer screen says the part costs. I bet all US dealerships get the same price when they look up the part. Can you use a UK VIN to just order the part over there? Go to a car site and find a car for sale in UK with same color trim and use that VIN when ordering.

Old 07-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
hsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to behold
When I replaced my clutch, it was significantly cheaper to get the kit shipped from the UK compared to the local dealer. Rob at HWM was great to deal with.

Matt

Old 07-11-2019, 10:27 AM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Used to be great, but HWM won't ship to North America anymore.

Old 07-11-2019, 02:37 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
Reasonable prices and US Aston Martin dealers ? LOL You have to be joking.

Old 07-11-2019, 03:16 PM
DonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the roughDonBond is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Gene G
Reasonable prices and US Aston Martin dealers ? LOL You have to be joking.
That's what I was about to say..........

Old 07-11-2019, 08:49 PM
Former Vendor
hsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to beholdhsm precision is a splendid one to behold
I hadn't tried ordering from HVM lately - that's unfortunate that they won't (can't) ship here. What about Scuderia car parts? I ordered from them fairly recently - price and shipping was reasonable. Not sure how that would work though for trim parts.
Matt

Old 07-12-2019, 05:04 AM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hsm precision
I hadn't tried ordering from HVM lately - that's unfortunate that they won't (can't) ship here. What about Scuderia car parts? I ordered from them fairly recently - price and shipping was reasonable. Not sure how that would work though for trim parts.
Matt
If it's for dash consider going to upholstery shop and have them match color. The parts are easy to remove