Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Interesting V12 Vantage hood on a V8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2022, 06:01 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Interesting V12 Vantage hood on a V8

The hood (bonnet) in this article looks like a V12 Hood, but the vents are built into the hood, not inserts like the original prototype V12 Vantage - anyone know if this is a 3rd party hood available on the market?

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...-track-weapon/

Old 03-15-2022, 06:37 AM
Import will become famous soon enough
Well that was an interesting read…thanks prefurbia…

Old 03-15-2022, 12:37 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like color matched vents from the VV12

Old 03-15-2022, 03:05 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
It looks like those are not inserts but actual molded vents into the hood like the very first prototype Vantage - that's what is very interesting. At least that's the way they look in the pictures,

Old 03-16-2022, 12:35 AM
gingernuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi gents That's my car and the demo car for My company. It was a fun article bust really doesn't cover half of the work that went into it but I guess there's always a danger of feeling out the public if you go too deep in under the skin!

So the bonnet is a 1 to 1 of the v12 rs concept car that I managed to get one of the originals of.

It's a ones piece carbon construction which is a fair amount lighter than a stock v12 hood and a carbon v12 aftermarket hood. It comes in around 6kg.

They are made here in Germany for me by a company who also build the kremer Porsche bodies!

Cost wise it comes in around the same price as an OEM v12 replacement.

I'm not on here very much so if anyone wants more info feel free to contact me info@valiant-ecosse.com.

Old 03-16-2022, 10:05 AM
V8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the roughV8Vdrew is a jewel in the rough
I loved what Ali has done with the car. He is very active on the FB groups. I've been looking into V8 hood options. Wish this one was a bit cheaper

https://www.vcollection.com/products...ng_hood/Bonnet

Old 03-16-2022, 11:31 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
+1
V collection never has sales or seasonal discounts either.

Old 03-16-2022, 04:23 PM
Import will become famous soon enough
Great looking hood…well…whole car actually..

Old 03-17-2022, 05:13 AM
Placing my order soon - trying to figure shipping and payment.

Old 03-17-2022, 08:32 AM
I just discovered that exact same Vantage was in this Music Video at 4:00