Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Want To See The New V8 - Does Your Dealer Have One?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 10:07 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Want To See The New V8 - Does Your Dealer Have One?

A friend of mine wants to buy the new V8, but wants to see one in person first. So we are looking for somewhere to fly to see one, have lunch, and fly home (we are in Little Rock). Does your dealer have one on the floor, and if so what color? Thanks, Russ

Old 04-26-2006, 02:05 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
saw one @ local AM dealer getting PDI done. another shipment is coming in this week & looking forward to drive one.

Attached Images  
Old 04-26-2006, 05:58 AM
Mike S will become famous soon enoughMike S will become famous soon enough
Here is the demo at our AM dealer in Johannesburg. Drove it, was not too impressed, would much rather keep my Carrera - it's nice car none the less.

Attached Images  
Old 04-26-2006, 09:55 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Thanks Mike. He's not a sports car guy - much more of a Mercedes S Class guy. But his 13-year-old son is begging / taunting him to get a sports car, so I think this may be the perfect compromise. But Jo'Berg is a little far for us to fly for lunch . . . I like the yellow though.

Old 04-27-2006, 08:08 PM
BD 997 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Mike S
Here is the demo at our AM dealer in Johannesburg. Drove it, was not too impressed, would much rather keep my Carrera - it's nice car none the less.
how much you asking mike?

Old 04-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Mike S will become famous soon enoughMike S will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BD 997
how much you asking mike?
no no, it's not my car. it's the dealer's demo vehicle. They are asking $260,000 US dollars for the car. In case you're wondering, we have very heavy car taxes. The 430 was $510,000

Old 04-27-2006, 09:28 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
There was a White one at NYIAS that i saw, Beautiful car. But the shows over now, it Ended on Sunday

Old 05-04-2006, 01:55 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
would love to drive one. although it might not perform as well as Porsche but kinda want something different.

Old 05-04-2006, 02:03 AM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
I saw a silver one lurking around here, looks nice in person but not very sporty in my opinion

Old 05-06-2006, 06:55 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
It's a lovely car was going to get one as my daily car but they only offered them in Manual for now and they were overpriced at our dealership; So then I got my self something faster and less exotic!

Old 05-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
try Miller Motor Cars in Greenwich, CT. You could fly into Westchester County Airport and drive there in about ten minutes.......

Old 05-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Griza
try Miller Motor Cars in Greenwich, CT. You could fly into Westchester County Airport and drive there in about ten minutes.......
I was there 2 weeks ago, they didnt have one... Possibly they have one now...

Old 05-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Stephan
I was there 2 weeks ago, they didnt have one... Possibly they have one now...
They must have sold the one they had. Give a call, maybe they will have another one.

Old 05-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Griza
They must have sold the one they had. Give a call, maybe they will have another one.
Was the car white? If so it might have been the one at NYIAS.

Old 05-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Thanks guys. They're starting to trickle in finally. I think we may fly to Houston this week if they still have their demo. - Russ

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Want To See The New V8 - Does Your Dealer Have One?