Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Quattroporte vs. V8 Vantage for daily?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 08:39 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Originally Posted by jchoice
I've seen a few used Vantages in the 105k range.
Please share where these are because I haven't seen them.

Old 02-19-2007, 03:08 AM
arnst19 is on a distinguished road
You said you wanted a great audio system... Haven't heard Maserati's but the Vantage's sounds system is stunning. Its always a fight between whether to pump up the music or turn it off and listen to the car.

Vantage, go with the Vantage.

Have you driven one yet? If not, do so, and you'll probably end up getting it.

Old 02-19-2007, 03:13 AM
jchoice is on a distinguished road
Cool

There are two on ebay now with a buy it now of 105 and one with a buy it now or best offer of 110k.

I've seen a few where the asking was 110k and I am assuming that you could get it for clos to 105k if the asking is 110k
Chris from Cali:
All options incl. Navi, Intelligent Key, Rear view cam, power everything, tow package, satellite radio. It's, in my opinion, the best color combo: Diamond Graphite with Beige/Black interior. Excellent condition and I'll let it go for a great deal. Plus, you'll be contributing to an Aston fund. All kidding aside, PM me if you are interested. It's a great deal.

Old 02-19-2007, 04:19 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
If you get the QP, I can hook you up with these *****in' floor mats

Old 02-19-2007, 09:05 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox

That is hysterical...

Old 02-19-2007, 03:35 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Go for the AMV8, I have a Friend that has a 06 Yellow 6speed Manual AMV8 and he is using it as a DD and the CLS55 is parked at home.

I personall have to have a sports car at home, Fun to drive from time to time!

Old 02-19-2007, 06:08 PM
ANUBIS is on a distinguished road
I was quite disapp by the vantage to be honest. the only thing in common that both cars have is the price, the rest is a totally different concept.

Old 02-19-2007, 10:10 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jox

That literally made me LOL

Old 02-19-2007, 10:31 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i have driven both and i can def. say that the aston is a better car.
yes i know with the newer tranny the QP is nice but you are looking at 120k range. Also, i am not sure of the amv8 for 105k, unless you find an used one with not many options. anyway, i love the aston over the QP. better quality IMHO and a car you can drive everyday. if you drive the aston, you will be for sure sold on it.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:33 PM
jchoice is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the input guys.

I've decided on the Aston. The only issue now is finding the right color combo and the right deal. I'm not a fan of all black interiors but most of the AMV8s out there came with black interiors.

Old 02-20-2007, 12:08 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Try to find an allocation that someone dropped and order it... Also, call around to all of the Aston dealers (there are something like 20 across the country). It would be worth it to find the color combo you like. There are some burgundy interiors out there, too. Some of the darker grays/silvers have the burgundy interiors.

Good luck and post pics when you get it!!

Old 02-20-2007, 03:57 AM
ItaLianFiXaTion is an unknown quantity at this point
WHITE AM V8!!!! CLASSY COLOR and RARE. You gotta get white buddy. white on a tan or brown interior. atleast thats what i'd do. GREAT decision with the aston martin tho!

Old 02-20-2007, 04:40 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
They dont offer auto on 06 vantage.. so daily? I'd go with Maserati..unless youre getting the new auto then Vantage

Old 02-20-2007, 04:01 PM
arnst19 is on a distinguished road
regardless of what you get for interior.... I'd suggest this for exterior, although maybe I'm biased....

Old 02-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Blazing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jox

Ahahaha, that just made my day (ahahahahaha ahahah ahaha ahahahaha). Thank you

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Quattroporte vs. V8 Vantage for daily?