Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

My RS4 gets more love

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
My RS4 gets more love

Some mods done to the RS4. It had been feeling neglected since the M5 and GT3 were getting all the attention.

The new HRE wheels and tires are great. I love the look and the 285's look nutz on the car. Gives the car an outrageous stance.

Decided to do all the aluminum trim and mirrors in flat black. Ties in together all the black badges and the wheels.

The front splitters were fabricated for me by the guys at German Motoring in Miami. A great shop and great guys.

Pics taken but the sun with long shadows were counter-productive.

http://picasaweb.google.com/whitneydelgado63/RS4030108

Okay guys I know most of you hated the wing and I feel you will probably hate all the rest. I like to think "out of the box" so I go for the one of a kind mods. This is as long as it works, which they do. Plus I like being unique.
So fire away, I have my asbestos suit on. (hahaha)

Old 03-01-2008, 04:12 PM
SUBLIM3 is on a distinguished road
That thing is badass!

Old 03-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Spencer35 is on a distinguished road
I don't love the wing, but all in all a sick car

Old 03-01-2008, 04:19 PM
JN87 is on a distinguished road
The wheels look great on it and it almost looks like it has fangs with that splitter. Looks great overall. So long as you like what you've done to your car, it's good. Personnally, a wing like that would fit more with the R8's character... I would have gone with a slightly more pronounced lip spoiler M3 CSL'ish, but that's me.
And sweet stable by the way

Old 03-01-2008, 05:26 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
fkn badass!!!

Old 03-01-2008, 06:08 PM
marksk1 is on a distinguished road
Wow......

Other than the wing and the yellow front Audi rings, I LOVE IT!

The wing and yellow rings arent UGLY, just would prefer it differently on my own car

Old 03-01-2008, 06:36 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
marksk1 okay you don't like the wing (but it works for real downforce) and the front Audi rings you hate.
Well I do not want any shinny crap on the car and the Audi rings are chromed. If I did them in black against the background black grill they won't be seen. So I did them in the car color. What other choice is there if you do not want the shinny bling?

Old 03-01-2008, 06:44 PM
Zach is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
marksk1 okay you don't like the wing (but it works for real downforce) and the front Audi rings you hate.
Well I do not want any shinny crap on the car and the Audi rings are chromed. If I did them in black against the background black grill they won't be seen. So I did them in the car color. What other choice is there if you do not want the shinny bling?
Car looks good bro

Old 03-01-2008, 06:57 PM
marksk1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GT3Ranger
Not sure, I was thinking that to my self. I dont hate them, just not sure if yellow is my fav choice..

I painted my rings a matte black, but on the RS4 with the HUGE grille, already in black it woudlnt look all that great.

I agree though, the BLING isnt my style either.. I have an extra set of rings for the rear of my car but have yet to paint and install them because its too damn cold here in the Chi.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:02 PM
james6290 is on a distinguished road
Are the splitters functional? Car looks very good. I agree on the yellow rings/wing but i understand your reasons for both. I bet that handles like it's on rails...

Old 03-01-2008, 07:19 PM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
Are you going tomorrow to Eurostage? We all leaving from German Motoring at 7:45 for a breakfest provided by 360 Forged.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Banned
james6290 the front splitters definitely provide downforce for the nose.
Months ago when the wing was present only at high speed (125 plus) the nose became light due to the rear downforce. Now with the front splitters there is real downforce of the nose and front wheel gripe and contact patch.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Banned
I have to work on call at the hospital but I will try at all cost to be there for a short while. I plan to bring the RS4 with all the new mods which are great and I think that I can drag my wife to come along and poor baby drive the outrageous GT3.
I will be there trust me.

Juan

Old 03-01-2008, 08:22 PM
gnot168 will become famous soon enoughgnot168 will become famous soon enough
Took a peek around your pics and nice work on all your vehicles.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:20 PM
boostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of lightboostedtwin is a glorious beacon of light
Cool, see you there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My RS4 gets more love