Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Rs4 Replica wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 10:06 PM
rzundel will become famous soon enough
Rs4 Replica wheels

Who makes the highest quality RS4 replica wheel?

Old 09-11-2008, 10:49 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hartmann is my personal preference.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Hartmann is my personal preference.
Do you have Hartmann installed on your S4? Do you have the 38mm offset? Do you have any photo's you can share?

Old 09-11-2008, 11:18 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL. Nope. I have FIVE friends with them. Which would be my one complaint about the RS4 reps; they're already played out. Moreso even than black BBS LMs with a red time attack stripe.

I can get you some pics tomorrow AM (computer is dead, posted about it in my local forum) if you would like them. They look amazing, you can (or at least could, Hartmann may be out of stock right now) get them in forged... I just think that to many people have them already for me to get a set.

(Boy I must just seem like the biggest jerk about wheels. First I'm harping about the virtue in avoiding a staggered fitament, and now I'm saying don't get these or those... )

Old 09-11-2008, 11:28 PM
LOL. Nope. I have FIVE friends with them. Which would be my one complaint about the RS4 reps; they're already played out. Moreso even than black BBS LMs with a red time attack stripe.

I can get you some pics tomorrow AM (computer is dead, posted about it in my local forum) if you would like them. They look amazing, you can (or at least could, Hartmann may be out of stock right now) get them in forged... I just think that to many people have them already for me to get a set.

(Boy I must just seem like the biggest jerk about wheels. First I'm harping about the virtue in avoiding a staggered fitament, and now I'm saying don't get these or those... )
I really do appreciate your help here! Any photo's you could post or send me would be cool. I am in the stage of trying to find the right wheel for my S4. Not a lot of selection when it comes to fit/quality/appearance. You are correct that Hartmann is out of stock of the 38mm offset. That is the offset they recommended? How would I get them in forged? What is your preferred look for the S4?

Old 09-12-2008, 12:11 AM
My personal opinion... My factory wheels are fine for me right now. I don't see any S4's with them, as they were only available on my car.

I'm going to be getting some 19's and summer tires in a bit (though I might be buying another S4 instead) and going with something like this:

Hartmann Gallardo reps, which look amazing on the B7 when you get 19's.

Again, all of these are for looks. I'll be going with HRE's or iForged rims on the second car, which will be built for track use.

I'll track down the pics I have of an Ibis White B7 on the G5's. It looks amazing...

Old 09-12-2008, 12:21 AM
LOL...

To continue to rant (I can't help myself). There is nothing wrong with the BBS LM or RS4 reps on a B7. The reason that so many people have them is that they look amazing. I just hate having to see "my wheels" on everyone else's car... If you love the RS4 rims, the forged Hartmanns (when you can get them) are a great way to go.

BBS LM's are also really a great wheel on the car.

And there are a multitude of wheels that I'm not even remembering.

Those TSW's you posed up looked pretty good, but I have to ask what the weight on them is...

Old 09-13-2008, 07:46 AM
puzger is on a distinguished road
stormins4... you're thinking about getting another s4?? what year and color.. and why??

Old 09-13-2008, 12:58 PM
LOL. My car is a 25Quattro and isn't "common." For some reason I think that it would be a bad thing to modify the car when it's one of only 250 made (I'm sure some owners here would disagree ). They were produced by Quattro GmbH, the same people who make the RS lines, and it really is one of those things that's already unique. I've been able to find one other in the state.

But I'm not the type to be able to leave a car alone. I have never been able to keep a car stock, and so I know that I am going to have to buy another if I plan on leaving this one alone.
Right now, the plan is the B5 S4, probably in white. We (I have a friend enlisted to help with the project, as she happens to be one hell of a welder) will be going with an interesting accent color for a guys car! It's going to be a PITA but I am excited about the project. Interior coming out, buckets going in, full cage, and functional aerodynamic and cooling body work. It's going to be a lot of fun. Then working on getting RELIABLE power out of the engine (forged internals and a pair of ball bearing KO4's, with the right fueling and internals). I don't want a drag car, I want a reliable track car that happens to be able to keep quick on the straights.

Even talking about the project gets me amped up.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:57 PM
Banned
///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts///M TECHNIK is infamous around these parts
Old 09-13-2008, 07:06 PM
puzger is on a distinguished road
sounds awesome. cant wait to see it. im thinking about leaning towards a b5 s4 avant and do the KO4's and all that good stuff..

Old 09-15-2008, 09:45 AM
^ That's not a bad call. I think that the B5 is the easiest platform to tune and prep for track work, and aside from having to swap out several parts that I wouldn't on a newer platform (center diff being the big one), it's going to be the easiest to work on. I have a friend with a B6 S4 in Dolphin, and a B5 S4 Avant in Imola... Not a bad pair.

Old 09-15-2008, 01:32 PM
cellg8 is on a distinguished road
LOL. Nope. I have FIVE friends with them. Which would be my one complaint about the RS4 reps;
I thought you told me the other day you like my wheels.

Old 09-16-2008, 07:52 AM
HackerS4 is on a distinguished road
Hartmann forged for the RS4 reps. Best quality replica wheels.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by cellg8
I thought you told me the other day you like my wheels.
I do, but in all fairness those came on the car!

And lets face it; Sprint Blue is pretty awesome.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rs4 Replica wheels