Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

WTB - Milltek cat back w/o resonators & MTM 21" wheels/tires/TPMS- from board sponsor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 09:18 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
WTB - Milltek cat back w/o resonators & MTM 21" wheels/tires/TPMS- from board sponsor

B - Milltek exhaust & MTM wheels/tires/TPMS from board sponsor
To all interested board sponsors, Over the course of the next week I am going to be ordering a cat back Milltek exhaust w/o resonators and a set of MTM Bi-moto 21" wheels/tires/TPMS (one of the two pictured below - please note the difference in cost between the two wheels).

These items are for our newly aquired 2007 S8 in Phantom Black with Black and silver full leather, B&O, Premium pkg with 4.3k miles CPO.

Please email your detail price breakdown (by item please & include shipping) to me at; chuck@928registry.org

Look forward to dealing with everyone to put something together.

Thanks. Chuck

Old 11-26-2008, 07:47 AM
Chris@PerformanceOutfitters is on a distinguished road
Will get something over to you.

Old 11-26-2008, 07:50 AM
Chris@PerformanceOutfitters is on a distinguished road
And thanks for looking to support the sponsors, we really appreciate it.

Old 11-26-2008, 08:29 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to those that sent info on the exhaust, it's been ordered.

I am now focusing on the MTM wheels, specifically in this finish in a 21" for the S8:

Old 11-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Brian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really nice
Chuck,

PM me your shipping address and I can put a quote together for you for the MTM gear. Any preference on tires?

Brian

Old 11-26-2008, 10:32 AM
PM sent.

Originally Posted by Brian@Performance Outfitters
Chuck,

PM me your shipping address and I can put a quote together for you for the MTM gear. Any preference on tires?

Brian

Old 04-12-2009, 05:56 AM
AZ Ferrari Man is on a distinguished road
MTM wheels are pricey, hate to curb one of those

Old 04-12-2009, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by AZ Ferrari Man
MTM wheels are pricey, hate to curb one of those
Yes they are, we are extremely careful in that regard.