Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Customers R8 with H&R Springs and HRE 890r Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Customers R8 with H&R Springs and HRE 890r Wheels

Check out this customers car located in Southern California that we hooked up recently. The black and silver Audi R8 features H&R lowering spring and HRE 890R Wheels. The wheels are a 19x8.5 and 20x11 fitment with a gloss black center and chrome lips. The tires are a 235/35/19 and a 305/25/20 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires. Check out all our HRE Wheels at www.vividracing.com/hrewheels and our Audi R8 performance parts here.

Old 02-20-2009, 12:24 PM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
Black car, black windows and a silver blade don't really seem to match, or is that just me?

Just don't put chrome on that car...

Old 02-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Dutchie
Black car, black windows and a silver blade don't really seem to match, or is that just me?

I can appreciate your sentiments on the car.

I originally went with all black and the car just didn't look right. It made the wheels look real small. It also has the nightrider effect going on and I just didn't feel David Hasselhoff that much

I also wanted a look similar to my Turbo where I love the look of that car very much.

I will post new pictures of the car lowered when I get it back.

Ice

Old 02-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Dutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond reputeDutchie has a reputation beyond repute
The cab looks awesome! Just the silver blade doesn't seem to work on that R8... Is it your R8?

Old 02-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Rep points for a great customer!

Old 02-21-2009, 12:42 PM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
I think the R8 looks very good
the silver side blades and the silver on the wheels + the tint looks perfect for the black exterior...
Are the brake calipers painted?

great job!

Old 02-21-2009, 09:38 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dutchie

I also prefer a darker blade than the body color, but given that the grille and exhaust tips have the shiny silver/chrome, I think the silver blade and silver on the wheels on this one add some consistency. Nice to see another R8 out there with the H&R springs.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Ice's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura aboutIce's 996tt Cab has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
I also prefer a darker blade than the body color, but given that the grille and exhaust tips have the shiny silver/chrome, I think the silver blade and silver on the wheels on this one add some consistency. Nice to see another R8 out there with the H&R springs.
Yeah I had to go with the HR springs. I will be getting the car back tommorow and will post some new pictures with the HR springs and the wheels.

Thanks,

Ice

Old 02-23-2009, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by youngbimmer
I think the R8 looks very good
the silver side blades and the silver on the wheels + the tint looks perfect for the black exterior...
Are the brake calipers painted?

great job!

Calipers are not painted, came that way with the car.

Thanks,

Ice

Old 02-23-2009, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
cant wait to see pics!

Old 02-23-2009, 11:17 AM
bill3571 is on a distinguished road
not crazy about it, for some reason.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by vividracing
cant wait to see pics!

Hey Dan, I should get the car back tommorow night. He just called me and told me the springs are on and lowered with the wheels it looks sic.

I will post new pictures in a new thread when I shoot them on my camera, that will make a great difference.

Thanks,

Ice

Old 02-23-2009, 11:28 AM
Former Vendor
nice! now bring that car on Gumball with us

Old 02-23-2009, 11:33 AM
Man you are funny. How can I take all that time off. I would never have a business when I get back, thus you would lose a customer.

But I will live vicariously thru you on that endeavor.

Ice

Old 02-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Former Vendor
May 1-7 - 1 week. Come on brother

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Customers R8 with H&R Springs and HRE 890r Wheels