Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

my s4 -> rs4 conversion wrapping up.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 12:58 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
my s4 -> rs4 conversion wrapping up.

Hey guys
Just snapped a few shots of my car comming out of the garage for the first time in a couple years...I still have lots of finishing touches to do stock grill, no rear bumper, etc. but exterior wise is close to completion.

Old 02-23-2011, 03:47 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Well done! Love them WB S4's!

Old 02-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Raydius is infamous around these parts
Crazy rear widebody. What wheels are those?

Old 02-23-2011, 05:15 PM
johns_986 is infamous around these parts
Yea, what wheels are those? Are you sporting k04's too? May I suggest a black roof. Car looks awesome, makes me miss mine.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:09 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys. The wheels are Adv.1 track spec's.. This was the first set ever made.

19x10.5 with some aggressive offsets
275/30 re-11's and pulled/stretched fenders.

Old 02-24-2011, 01:00 AM
Raydius is infamous around these parts
I'm itching for a new look, they're awesome!

Old 02-24-2011, 02:05 AM
Noice, I love the s5's

Old 02-24-2011, 02:18 AM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice one off project!

Old 02-24-2011, 09:49 AM
Dr. Ferdinand is infamous around these parts
Looking great, love to see the final product! Is this just a cosmetic modification, or are you tinkering with the engine?

Old 02-25-2011, 01:29 AM
Originally Posted by Dr. Ferdinand
Looking great, love to see the final product! Is this just a cosmetic modification, or are you tinkering with the engine?
Thanks! I'm so indecisive with the motor I've been holding off on it but I'm starting to really just see the benefit of k04's whereas before I had planned to shoot for the stars and see if I could breach 1k.

Heres a few more shots from this evening with grills in, bumper on + some snow

Old 02-25-2011, 09:37 AM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
sick. nice job on the car

Old 03-01-2011, 11:38 PM
jay911 is infamous around these parts
The first pic with the rear rubber showing is naughty!

Old 03-02-2011, 12:17 PM
It looks so aggresive with no bumpers! Wish I had some way to show off the width of the fronts/rears without cutting into the body..

Old 03-02-2011, 04:28 PM
rossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud ofrossii has much to be proud of
Nice always liked Avants.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:15 PM
gnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura about
One of the siiiickest RS4 wagons around..... wow! Hats off!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my s4 -> rs4 conversion wrapping up.