Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Grabbed a '13 S5:)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 01:34 AM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Grabbed a '13 S5:)

Traded in the '09 Porsche C4S for the '13 Audi S5 Prestige Cabriolet.

Absolutely love the car. It is *very* fast and smooth as silk. The steering wheel is a bit smaller than the Porsche was, and with the flat bottom it feels easier to whip it around during tight cornering. Just a blast to drive. Getting used to the engine/exhaust..not as loud as the Porsche, it has it's own flavor certainly. It has a marvelous burble and growl mixed together during every shift, if you desire it. Effortless speed and Audi refinement, just an amazing machine.

Attached Images      
Old 06-13-2012, 05:21 PM
ryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really nice
First 13 S5 Cab I've seen
Nice car, very fun

Old 06-13-2012, 05:43 PM
nicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond reputenicoli has a reputation beyond repute
thanks! I just ordered a Mods4Cars SmartTop module for the 2009+ Audi convertibles...holding that button down to open/close the top is driving me crazy. Loved the Smart Top on our Porsche cabrio.

Dealer says I have the first 2013 he knows of locally here but surely not in the whole usa. This was not an order, they had 2 on their lot. One was a cab S-tronic, one was a coupe manual. I test drove the Cabrio the day it arrived just by chance, it was there when I was at the dealer on other business. Funny thing, life.

Old 06-13-2012, 05:48 PM
ryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really niceryan_qttro is just really nice
Yea we have a Silver Manual Coupe on our lot

Old 06-13-2012, 07:41 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't trade C4S for S5. Any story behind it? Why not RS5?

Old 06-13-2012, 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Enilder
I wouldn't trade C4S for S5. Any story behind it? Why not RS5?
lol, no drama..just happened across it and fell in love. C4S was in great shape, and that was that. I'd frankly rather have a 991 series Carrera in a few years. (grin)

Old 06-14-2012, 07:42 AM
fcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant futurefcar348 has a brilliant future
beautiful car and interesting change. can you tell us what the economics of deal were?

Old 06-14-2012, 08:53 AM
Originally Posted by fcar348
beautiful car and interesting change. can you tell us what the economics of deal were?
thanks. The economics were actually simple. This Audi kicks amazing ***.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:59 AM
steve2k1116 is on a distinguished road
very nice car, havent seen much of the verts

Old 06-18-2012, 03:40 PM
Former Vendor
TAGMotorsports will become famous soon enough
Congrats! Your going to love it! All you now need is the AWE Exhaust and GIAC Software once they are done developing it for the 13's and youve got yourself a smokin cab

Give me a call for special pricing and lead times on the AWE Exhaust

Old 06-18-2012, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
Congrats! Your going to love it! All you now need is the AWE Exhaust and GIAC Software once they are done developing it for the 13's and youve got yourself a smokin cab

Give me a call for special pricing and lead times on the AWE Exhaust
read my mind. thanks

Old 06-19-2012, 04:42 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
very very nice, i like the new (updated) face!

Old 06-20-2012, 09:02 PM
thanks - a lot of people were upset about the facelift when it first was announced, but in person it really is pretty nice. Kind of like angry headlights slicing through the air with the clean fogs underneath, when you park and lock the car seeing them light up for you to walk away is really nice. It rides really smooth.

Alex@TAGMotorsports.com just got me into the queue for an AWE exhaust in a month, and an AWE S-Flo air intake is on the way also. They seem very professional and straight talking, knowledgeable, etc, incase anyone else is interested. I'll post more when the items get here and installed.

Last edited by nicoli; 06-20-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Congratulations! Any wheel mods coming?

Old 06-21-2012, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Congratulations! Any wheel mods coming?
Well, not just yet. Need to find something:

$500 per wheel, weighing under 25 lbs, and looks great with brake dust all over it.

I do not clean wheels every week.. can live with the potato peelers until winter if need be.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Grabbed a '13 S5:)