Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

S8?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 10:56 PM
andrewket is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
The new S8 is magnificent. It would be my only choice for a big sedan... Good luck. My local dealership is getting one (1) allocation per year (who knows if that's BS to sell more at a premium). This is at HBL in Tyson's Corner, VA.
HBL told me the same thing. I saw "it" when I picked up my S6. It was Daytona Grey - very nice.

-A

Old 10-26-2006, 11:19 PM
robots_are_neon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
If i were you i would go for a new m5, i would be worried about the new s8 because of the re-sale value of the last one's. Just my .2
that was before Audi climbed up to much higher place on the resale value list, mostly having to do with their dramatic change in technologies and quality of product

Old 10-27-2006, 06:46 PM
amirgt2 is on a distinguished road
I just picked one up last week and it is sensational. I also have an M5 and they are very different cars. The M5 is a lot sportier while the S8 is more luxurious.

I was planning on just keeping the S8 until my S65 showed up next spring but I think I'm hooked. I just might have to pass on the S65.

In any case, you can't go wrong with any of them.

Amir

Old 10-29-2006, 01:23 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by amirgt2
I just picked one up last week and it is sensational. I also have an M5 and they are very different cars. The M5 is a lot sportier while the S8 is more luxurious.

I was planning on just keeping the S8 until my S65 showed up next spring but I think I'm hooked. I just might have to pass on the S65.

In any case, you can't go wrong with any of them.

Amir
Pics!!!

Old 10-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Pics

Here you go:

Attached Images     
Old 10-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Amir - Are you in the US? If so, let me know when you're ready to sell the S8...

Old 10-29-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Amir - Are you in the US? If so, let me know when you're ready to sell the S8...
I'm actually in So Cal. What part of California are you from?

Old 10-29-2006, 08:29 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
I just might have to pass on the S65.Amir

Oh you know you wont pass on the torque monster S65 Amir,

Bajo

Old 10-29-2006, 08:37 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Here you go:

that looks really nice

Old 10-29-2006, 08:43 PM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Damn, that is hot...congrats Amir...but the S65...tough to pass that up...

Old 10-30-2006, 08:06 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm actually in So Cal. What part of California are you from?
I am currently in North VA (near DC). My house, heart, friends, etc. are in San Diego. I grew up in Burbank and lived in Huntington Beach, San Clemente, and San Diego.

Old 10-31-2006, 12:30 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Here you go:
wow, very slick Amir. Mobarak bashe...

Old 10-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks guys. As for the S65, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Probably with a lot advice, or should I say enabling, from you guys.

Amir

Old 10-31-2006, 06:04 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
damn amir u still have the S8?!

Old 11-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Rave TT
Are you still going to keep the Porsche? If yes, then why not just get a used 06 A8, you will save tons of money, have a super comfy sedan, then when you want to go fast drive your Porsche. I just picked up my 2006 A8 today and love it, make sure you get the Premium package and the massage seats.
www.northbayimports.com is a good place to look for 06's and Riverbay Audi in NJ also has some.
I test drove the regular A8 b/f getting the 545 and found the Audi not "sporting" enough for me. The Turbo stays no matter what.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.