Audi S4, S6, RS4, RS6, R8 etc.
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Wheel suggestions RS4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 05:16 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
The MTM wheels are stunning

or Sportec

Old 02-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
I Want These Carbons for My RS4

The stockers are tough to beat. I have given up on getting serious lippage on the RS4. But, I think these carbon fiber wheels might look good? Can anybody photoshop these on my RS4?

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/uploads/12405/rs_a.jpg

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/uplo...rbon_Wheel.JPG

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/uploads/12405/rs_b.jpg

Old 02-02-2007, 02:49 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Put the money into a Milltek exhaust...

Old 02-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi will become famous soon enough
i don't like any stock wheel including the ones on the rs4

would definitely look better with a set of aftermarket wheels. make sure you lower it too

Old 02-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Mad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to all
You should get these:

Work VS-XX... they look good in any color.

Old 02-02-2007, 05:43 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
i don't like any stock wheel including the ones on the rs4

would definitely look better with a set of aftermarket wheels. make sure you lower it too
Not sure how the DRC shocks would react to that?

Old 02-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Not sure how the DRC shocks would react to that?
That's why you rip that garbage out and install the Ohlin's like I did...

Old 02-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Mad Swami
You should get these:

Work VS-XX... they look good in any color.
That's a great looking wheel, but it will not look the same with a puny 2" lip and that's all you can get under the RS4.

Old 02-03-2007, 04:16 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
id stick with the stocks, or get the stock carbon colored ones

Old 02-03-2007, 01:16 PM
YSITSMN is on a distinguished road
Who told you that the biggest lip on the rear would only be 2''??

I love the Work wheels. I would also be interested in the Yokohama AVS model seven wheels. I had them on my S4 and loved them.

I think it is the titanium package that you are talking about. I would do those but you also need to do the mirrors and the trim around the windows and the front grill.

I already ordered the Miltek DP’s and Exhaust.

Old 02-04-2007, 06:15 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by YSITSMN
I think it is the titanium package that you are talking about. I would do those but you also need to do the mirrors and the trim around the windows and the front grill.
that would look amazing IMO, nothing classier than OEM look on audi's they go with the flow.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:26 PM
One day she will be mine.
elduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really nice
Originally Posted by YSITSMN
I have looked into the titanium package quite a bit, since I was dead set on getting it ordered as a option on my ibis white, that will be here in a month. After man phonecalls, and conversations with the dealer... they were not able to get me the option. But they did say that they could order the parts, and install it on the RS4 after it is built and delivered to them.

Anyways, I was thinking of going aftermarket on the wheels... but I think the stock wheels look great. So im going to be doing suspension, and exhaust instead.

Old 02-10-2008, 05:12 PM
cargo8 will become famous soon enoughcargo8 will become famous soon enough
well actually the R-Series of HRE's wheels means they are constructed in reverse or some such business so that the face of the wheel even with the lip matches the size of the wheel unlike other lip wheels. Look closely, if you switch between 540 vs. 540R, you will notice the difference is that hte face of the R appears bigger.

ps. You think 20's don't look good on RS4? I disagree in one such situation:
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...ighlight=youry
BEAUTIFUL.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:33 PM
kparis has a spectacular aura aboutkparis has a spectacular aura about
Anyone know where I could obtain a set of chrome stock Audi RS4 wheels. I love the look of the stock 19" wheels and think chrome would look awesome on my Daytona Grey RS4.

Old 02-10-2008, 09:03 PM
BPerformance is on a distinguished road
Here is what my RS4 looked like with 20"HRE's on it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wheel suggestions RS4