Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Complete V6 Sti RA WRC with DCCD -RARE- RHD converted car (SO CAL)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 03:14 PM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Complete V6 Sti RA WRC with DCCD -RARE- RHD converted car (SO CAL)

CAR IS SOLD

Last edited by AMSMIKE; 10-24-2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: CAR IS SOLD
Old 10-17-2007, 03:15 PM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-17-2007, 03:16 PM

Old 10-17-2007, 03:18 PM

Old 10-17-2007, 05:45 PM
all PM's replied!

Old 10-17-2007, 05:54 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
OMGosh! What a sick car this is! I had the pleasure of driving a RHD Subie similar to this while in Japan and it was a BLAST! That TRUST exhaust alone is enough to make me want this car

What power numbers does this baby put out???

Best of luck with the sale!

Old 10-17-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
OMGosh! What a sick car this is! I had the pleasure of driving a RHD Subie similar to this while in Japan and it was a BLAST! That TRUST exhaust alone is enough to make me want this car

What power numbers does this baby put out???

Best of luck with the sale!
Thanks!

The car is insane! it pulls soo hard. I have not even dyno'd it yet. I just finished it a few months ago and really only drive it occasionally.

It's at least 300whp and since the conversion, i have only used unleaded 100octane. Runs 100% perfect.

Only reason Im selling is that I have my eye out for an 02 ACR and I want it! Otherwise i wouldn't sell this car.

A lot of options, so i posted it up. If someone knows what this is, they can appreciate it and take care of it. Otherwise I'll keep it.

-Mike

Old 10-20-2007, 05:29 PM
all PM's replied

Old 10-23-2007, 01:20 PM
sale pending!

Old 10-26-2007, 04:27 PM
sold!

Old 10-26-2007, 06:08 PM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
you had a good week huh lol

Originally Posted by AMSMIKE
sold!

Old 10-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by H Bomb
you had a good week huh lol
More like a good day. haha.

Guy flew in this morning to drive the Subie back. and a Guy drove from nor cal to pick up the Evo.

Now i need to figure out what i want!

Old 10-26-2007, 06:59 PM
H Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of lightH Bomb is a glorious beacon of light
lol that is a nice problem you have on your hands

i vote go for the 01 996TT that you have eyed out, it is a sweet car. if i didn't have to buy a truck in the next month i would sale my M5 and get that beast

Originally Posted by AMSMIKE
More like a good day. haha.

Guy flew in this morning to drive the Subie back. and a Guy drove from nor cal to pick up the Evo.

Now i need to figure out what i want!