Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

What is an 05 Bentley C-GT worth?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 04:56 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
What is an 05 Bentley C-GT worth?

My mom wants to sell the C-GT I got for her. It is a custom ordered exterior and interior. I forget the names but the exterior I believe is Tungsten and the interior is a medium dark red...by far the best looking C-GT I've ever seen.

The car has about 8500 miles on it. I'm not sure what the other options are but I think it is fairly well spec-ed.

Anyone know what it's worth?

Old 05-23-2007, 05:23 PM
Akara1 is a jewel in the roughAkara1 is a jewel in the roughAkara1 is a jewel in the rough
Probably right around 135k?

Old 05-23-2007, 06:10 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
120-125 wholesale. 130-135 retail.

Old 05-23-2007, 06:40 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
just looked at auction results. looks like 130-140 would be fair. Hopefully the high side based on the low miles and the one of a kind color combo

If anyone is interested at 140, let me know. I'll work on getting some more detailed info and pics in the next couple days. The car is BEAUTIFUL.

Last edited by SteveH; 05-23-2007 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:10 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Steve, how do YOU like driving the car?

Old 05-23-2007, 07:13 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Steve you should be able to get close to 140k. The color choice is very sweet. I had a 06 C-GT Mulliner, Silver with the red interior, interior got ALOT of compliments.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by M5Kid
Steve, how do YOU like driving the car?
it's awesome. to be honest, I hate the look of the C-GT...I just think it's an ugly design. This color combo is incredible though. I was totally sold once I drove it. It feels awesome...very tight and very fast but at the same time luxurious and comfortable. It feels like it should cost $100k more than the DB9.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:43 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
damn man ur mom looks just like u... hot pic.

Old 05-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
So I...pull over to the side of the road
I heard "Son do you know why I'm stoppin' you for?"
Cause I'm young and I'm black and my hats real low?
Do I look like a mind reader sir, I don't know
Am I under arrest or should I guess some mo'?
"Well you was doin fifty-five in a fifty-fo' "
"Liscense and registration and step out of the car"
"Are you carryin' a weapon on you I know a lot of you are"
I ain't steppin out of **** all my paper's legit
"Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back
And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
"Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
"Or somebody important or somethin'?"
Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
Enough that you won't illegally search my ****
"We'll see how smart you are when the K9 come"
I got 99 problems but a ***** ain't one
Hit me

Old 05-23-2007, 08:22 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SteveH
it's awesome. to be honest, I hate the look of the C-GT...I just think it's an ugly design. This color combo is incredible though. I was totally sold once I drove it. It feels awesome...very tight and very fast but at the same time luxurious and comfortable. It feels like it should cost $100k more than the DB9.
Good to hear. And in the most non-gay way, I like the outfit.

Old 05-23-2007, 08:34 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Steve's a pimp. That car looks very cool, the color combo is very unique. Do you have any more pics of the car? (Sale related b/c more pics might help sell it).

Old 05-23-2007, 08:50 PM
that was a photoshoot i did to help out a friend who was writing an article about the watch. It is a Jean Dunand Orbital Tourbillon, msrp around $500,000.

I don't have more pics right now. I'm going to try to get a bunch later this week along with all the info about colors and options. I know it is the only one in this color and interior in the country

Old 05-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Cool, can't wait to see it.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:07 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
I was going to say somethign about the watch until you posted the story behind the photo.

Good looking car. GL with the sale.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:39 AM
Responsible user
Bronto will become famous soon enough
jesus, the watch is a lot more expensive than the car! that's ballin
would love to see some closer shots of it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What is an 05 Bentley C-GT worth?