Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

For Sale - 2003.5 Lsb M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 03:32 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
For Sale - 2003.5 Lsb M3

Hey, I am posting this up for my friend Matt. He is part of my team and a good seller so post up questions/comments and or PM me so I can give you his details. I personally vouch for the cleanliness and power this car has, it pulls very well.

Here is the info:

"Trying to see if anyone would be interested in buying my car as it sits. I may take the hood off and the cage out. I do have the OEM hood to put back on. The DPE's are brand new and have not been on the car 2 months."

2003.5 M3 Laguna Seca Blau
47,xxx miles
all oil changes done by dealer.

Double Sided Vorsteiner hood ghost painted LSB (may take off car )
Vorsteiner engine cover
HID Fog kit (6k bulbs)
Head light bulbs Upgraded to 6k
6k Halo's
Black Carbon Fiber interior trim
Tein Srings
K&N 63 Intake ( I have the OEM intake)
Brand new M3 mats still in the box (only used for shows)
B&B tri flow exhaust (I have the OEM muffler)
Kirk Racing Roll Cage ( may come out of car)
Momo Steering wheel adapter
NRG quick release
Personal pole postion steering wheel in black leather/suede. (I do have the stock tri color stich steering wheel along with the air bag

I also still have the schroth harness's I bought. I took them out of the car but will give them to whoever buys the car.

The passenger side bumper reflector is cracked. I do have a brand new one in the bag still from BMW. Just needs to be painted and put on. This car has been well taken care of. Ive never driven it in the rain or snow. Has been kept in a garage the whole time I have owned it.

$39,000

PIC - more on request:

some before the wheels...

grat model shot!

Last edited by BMWDEMON; 04-29-2008 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:10 PM
TMH
TMH is on a distinguished road
what a beaut, fantastic looking car, great wheels.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:55 PM
mashed potatoes can only hope to improve
OMG that is gangster! haha!

Old 04-29-2008, 10:04 PM
jamheg1101 is on a distinguished road
Any interest in parting with the wheels/tires? I have stock 19's with good rubber and $$$ to trade or just money. They would look great on my Jet black!

Old 04-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Blau Moon is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jamheg1101
Any interest in parting with the wheels/tires? I have stock 19's with good rubber and $$$ to trade or just money. They would look great on my Jet black!

Thanks for posting this up Mike!

Not at the moment. Ill keep that in mind though if it comes down to putting it back to all oem.

Old 05-01-2008, 02:16 AM
stevespai is on a distinguished road
LSB Hotness

Old 06-18-2008, 06:01 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
still up for sale by owner....

Old 06-18-2008, 07:36 PM
jamheg1101 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
still up for sale by owner....

Still interested in the wheels!

Old 06-19-2008, 05:43 AM
Originally Posted by jamheg1101
Still interested in the wheels!
i'll let him know!

Old 10-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Bump,

price reduced 33k

DPE's are for sale also for 4k

Old 10-29-2008, 09:41 PM
GT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant futureGT650-25 has a brilliant future
i ve seen this car in person, wheels really set it apart from other M3s

Old 10-30-2008, 11:39 AM
nicegsxr is on a distinguished road
OP: Word of Advice for your Friend, he is about 10k overpriced for the year/miles of the car!! Part out as much as he can and just dump it for 23k..... I had a 05/43k miles full warranty in tach/extended maint ... and minor little mods ... I only got $28.5k .. in this market... unless the model came with the ride =P .... he has 2 choices keep the car or dump it hahaha anything over 30k for a E46 M3 .. no one is gonna buy it .. just my .02 .. mods aren't worth anything on resell

Last edited by nicegsxr; 10-30-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by nicegsxr
OP: Word of Advice for your Friend, he is about 10k overpriced for the year/miles of the car!! Part out as much as he can and just dump it for 23k..... I had a 05/43k miles full warranty in tach/extended maint ... and minor little mods ... I only got $28.5k .. in this market... unless the model came with the ride =P .... he has 2 choices keep the car or dump it hahaha anything over 30k for a E46 M3 .. no one is gonna buy it .. just my .02 .. mods aren't worth anything on resell
I know the market sucks right now and I've already started to try and sell some parts off the car. And yeah your right I either keep it or dump it. I'm just not in a rush right now.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:53 AM
tank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nicetank is just really nice
Originally Posted by nicegsxr
Read this........ https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ale-rules.html

Why do so many of you feel the need to chime in about what others are selling their car for?
If you are truly doing it to help, then shoot them a pm. Its got no place in their thread.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
nicegsxr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by tank
Read this........ https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ale-rules.html

Why do so many of you feel the need to chime in about what others are selling their car for?
If you are truly doing it to help, then shoot them a pm. Its got no place in their thread.
Huh???? I was just offering word of advice.... because I just went thru the same thing he did. I am not there to laugh at his price nor was my post intended to bash the seller on his price. I am a BMW enthusiast... hence when I see a BMW ad... I look at it... I then relate to this seller about selling his ride, and after seeing what he was asking... I decided to just do a quick post to help him sell his car easier. This is a forum... where ideas should be shared. Its not like I am instigating a fight.. why are there so many Forum-***** lately??? Read the post above your post.. the owner of the car took my post as an ADVICE.. not a bash.. so what's with your post showing me the rules.. are we still in kindergarten??? Or has 6speed turn into another kid's playground to exercise power where they cant in real life??? Or is it because you have a 600hp+ M3 and you want to show me up??? Come on grow up!!

to the OP & Seller: MY appologies if I polluted your thread.

Last edited by nicegsxr; 10-30-2008 at 12:41 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: For Sale - 2003.5 Lsb M3