Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 07:31 PM
JesusFast is a jewel in the roughJesusFast is a jewel in the roughJesusFast is a jewel in the rough
wouldn't use anyone else...

Name:  DSC_0015-1.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  193.1 KB

Old 05-12-2009, 07:55 PM
KBF
KBF is on a distinguished road
Price quote

What is the best price for shipping a car from Epping, NH to Amarillo, TX and time frame. Thank you.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
KBF,

Thanks for the price quote. Our rack rate for a normal size vehicle is $1552, we can offer you a 6speed rate of $1445. If the car is ready to ship we can pick up in the next 7-10 days. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim
jim@intercitylines.com

Old 05-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Premium Sponsor
intercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud ofintercity has much to be proud of
JesusFast,

Thanks for the photo. Glad to hear everything went well with the transport of your Skyline. We appreciate your business and if there is anything we can help you with in the future please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 05-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
How about Westchester county to Oklahoma City?

Old 05-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Premium Sponsor
Duane,

Thanks for the quote. Can you please provide the exact city and state for pick up, I do not want to assume on Westchester county?

Thanks,
Jim

Old 05-13-2009, 09:05 PM
AZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to behold
no follow up

I got a quote to bring a car from Salt Lake to Phoenix that I agreed to, but I never got any follow upon when you want to do the job.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:57 AM
Premium Sponsor
AZ997TT,

Sorry I just checked all our posts and did not see a quote for you in here? Did you receive a phone quote? The reason I ask is that we rarely if ever run this route and would not be able to give you good availability with timing and I would have assumed you would have been told that when you called? If you were not told that, then again my apologies. I do not see any order that was booked from SLC to Phoenix. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us, (800) 221-3936.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 05-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Need4Speed is on a distinguished road
WA to TX

Hey there.

I'd like a quote and time-frame for shipping an Aston from Cat's Exotics over in Everett, Washington to Dallas, TX.

I cannot PM yet, but you can PM me.

Thanks,
George

Old 05-14-2009, 11:50 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Hey Jim, can you give me a price range for Chicago to SF and Chicago to SF? Thanks!

Old 05-15-2009, 07:34 AM
Premium Sponsor
Need4Speed,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer you a price of $1574 to move your Aston from WA to TX. We will have a truck in the area at the end of the month. However please note that we do not get up into the NW on a regular basis and if it does not get on this truck we will need wide open timing in order to work into scheduling. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim
jim@intercitylines.com

Old 05-15-2009, 07:38 AM
Premium Sponsor
CarNerd,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer a rate of $1445 from Chicago to the Bay area and vice versa for a normal sized car. If we can help you with your move please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Jim
jim@intercitylines.com

Old 05-15-2009, 09:05 AM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Jim, can you give me a quote for Los Angeles to NJ (northern NJ near NYC metro area)? Greatly appreciated

Old 05-15-2009, 09:22 AM
Premium Sponsor
locus,

Thanks for the price quote. We can offer you $1574 for a normal sized car. Please let us know if we can help you with your move.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 05-31-2009, 03:59 AM
lat62guy is on a distinguished road
Dave,

I'm looking at getting an 09 Corvette from Nashua, NH 03060 to West Haven, Utah 84401. I need it there 1 Jul. Can't be delivered early because I'm flying in from Japan the night before. Thanks,
Cons

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Intercity Lines Discounted Shipping Rates for 6Speed Members