Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2003 Nissan 350Z Supercharged

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
2003 Nissan 350Z Supercharged

Year: 2003
Make: Nissan
Model: 350Z
Price: $19000
Mileage: 125000
Color: Pikes Peak White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

$22,000

Price drop- $20,000 (10/5/11)

Price drop- $19,000 (10/10/11)

For sale is my 2003 Nissan 350Z with Enthusiast package (side airbags, limited slip differential, traction control, cruise control, aluminum pedals). The car is Pikes Peak White with a Carbon Black interior. I recently moved to New York a couple weeks ago, and am not getting any use out of the car with my new hectic schedule. It has over $30,000 in aftermarket items alone! It has nothing but the highest quality parts installed by professionals. The odometer shows about 125k, but just about every single wear item has been upgraded or replaced within the past year, making the car drive and feel brand new. It was built to last with no breakdowns, and can be used as a daily driver, weekender, whatever you want. It was a weekend car for me, but is reliable enough to depend on everyday.

It has never been driven in winter or in the rain. It has never been in any accidents either, and has a clean and clear title (in hand) and Carfax report. There are absolutely zero mechanical issues with the car. The only imperfections are some normal scratches, scrapes, etc.

The car makes a reliable 400whp as it sits. Changing the supercharger pulley to the next size down will add another 40-50hp, but it was built to last without the fear of ever having a breakdown. Everything was addressed to make sure you are never stuck having to call a tow truck. I had cars like that in the past and its a nightmare. I do not and have not ever done any racing with it. The car was built to be fun and reliable while only needing regular scheduled maintenance to run 100% every day. It will pass emissions/inspection legally in all 50 states. I welcome any experienced mechanics to give the car a thorough run-down to show that there are no hidden problems, and that the car is not being sold for any dishonest reasons.

It is hard to determine the price of a car with this much invested, but I'm starting this at $22,000 figuring it is a fair deal for a buyer. I will entertain reasonable offers, but all is ask for no stupid ones. The wheels and brakes alone are $6k, so be easy!

Here's the list of most of what it has. I understand that many people on here won't know what everything is, but feel free to ask if you have any questions and I will let you know what it is, what it does, where I got it, etc. I am located in Huntington Village, NY on Long Island.

Every single aftermarket item has less than 2k miles since install, and some with less than 500 miles. Everything is pretty much brand new still.

Engine/Drivetrain Modifications:

Replacement factory engine from Nissan (55,000 miles) - Replaced under warranty, started burning oil which was very common for the early ones.
Crower Stage 2 cams
Vortech V2 Supercharger
Deatschwerks 600cc injectors
Walbro 255 fuel pump
HPX PMAS MAF
Uprev Osiris software by R/T Tuning
3.5" K&N Cold Air Intake
AAM Competition Plenum spacer
AAM Competition Oil pan spacer
GTM Oil Cooler kit with stainless steel braided lines
CD009 transmission from Nissan (20,000 miles) - Replaced under warranty, had a 5th gear grind which happened to almost every 03-05 car.
Nismo R-Tune Clutch
Nismo R-Tune Flywheel
Rouge Engineering Short Shifter
Redline transmission and differential fluids
MR Stainless Steel Tubular headers
Kinetix High-Flow cats
HKS Hi-Power true dual catback
Mishimoto Silicone Radiator Hoses
Mishimoto Air Diversion Plate
Nismo Oil cap
Nismo Radiator cap
DEFI Boost gauge
AEM UEGO Wideband gauge

Suspension Modifications:

Nismo S-Tune Coilover Suspension
Hotchkis Adjustable Swaybars
SPL Solid Aluminum differential bushings

Wheels/Tires/Brakes Modifications:

Brembo GT Monoblock Big-Brake-Kit
Stainless Steel Braided brake lines & Motul RBF600 fluid
18" Nismo LMGT4 wheels
Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires
Rays Duralumin Extended Locking lug nuts

Interior/Exterior Modifications:

Nismo V2 front bumper
Evo-R Dual Stage Hood Dampers
OEM 2006+ Bi-Xenon Headlights (Black housings w/ R8 LEDs & Demon eyes)
OEM 2006+ LED taillights
Pioneer AVIC-D3- Navigation, DVD, iPod control

Last edited by Cscat; 10-19-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
$20,000? Trying to see what a great deal would be for somebody. Hard to put a price on something like this. From what I'm seeing though, there are no better deals out there. You definitely won't find a more complete 350Z anywhere. Feel free to post or message me any questions you might have.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:06 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Gl!!

Old 10-07-2011, 12:30 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
best of luck with the sale, chris-too bad we never vbox'd it

Old 10-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by slavik
best of luck with the sale, chris-too bad we never vbox'd it
I know I know, I've only put like 1000 miles on it in the past year, its a shame. I wish I was getting more use out of it. Its not costing me anything to keep it here, I just feel like its a waste having it sit. Someone's going to get some good use out of it and be glad they picked it up for a nice deal.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:42 AM
$19,000. Trying to get some more interest going. You'll never find a deal like this anywhere. I'm being forced to let it go for less because of the season. This car was built right! All bushings/fluids/wear items recently replaced, it drives like brand new. Needs absolutely nothing!

Last edited by Cscat; 10-11-2011 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
phthom will become famous soon enough
Bastard.... I'm about to list my na 350 for sale, throw an extra five on top and snag your's. Lol i was checking out the classifieds attempting to find something w/ a backseat.

Old 10-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally Posted by phthom
Bastard.... I'm about to list my na 350 for sale, throw an extra five on top and snag your's. Lol i was checking out the classifieds attempting to find something w/ a backseat.
Yea its a pretty ridiculous deal considering what it has compared to how much a stock Z goes for. Trust me if I could get more for the car I would, but this time of year sellers are forced to take serious hits. Car needs literally nothing and won't for a very long time. I thought I'd be keeping it forever when it was built.

Old 10-11-2011, 01:43 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
try posting on my350z. you'll probably get more bites over there. i've bought 2 z's from that site and sold 1.

Old 10-11-2011, 02:32 PM
craigrhyne is on a distinguished road
Nice car! GLWS

Old 10-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by killacam
try posting on my350z. you'll probably get more bites over there. i've bought 2 z's from that site and sold 1.
Yea this is my 4th one, I can't seem to get away! Keep getting nicer and nicer ones, but pretty sure this is the end of the line. Not much room to go up from here, and not to keen on the 370's. I'm sure someone here is looking for a great deal on an amazing Z.

Old 10-13-2011, 03:44 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
Very clean looking Z, my brother has a modded one and yours is a great example. good luck with the sale!

Old 10-14-2011, 08:37 AM
Thanks. This is one of, if not, the most well-built Z on the market. I've gotten trade offers for cars worth a lot more than this, but just want someone to make a cash offer!

Old 10-17-2011, 08:20 PM
silkysmooth is on a distinguished road
I have a few questions to ask you so here is goes.
what boost level is the kit running?
Will this car pass MA state inspection? I know what you stated in your OP. Are the HFC 200 cell or 400cell?

so all the mods on the mod list have less than 2000 miles?

thanks

you can contact me at beibeichino@gmail.com

Old 10-17-2011, 08:22 PM
silkysmooth is on a distinguished road
btw, the Brembo kit, are they 332mm or 355mm? you only did the front kit, right?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2003 Nissan 350Z Supercharged