Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 Porsche 996 Turbo X50. SKI850 kit!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 10:54 AM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $55000
Mileage: 25000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I spoke with Jeff and Markski, this car is very well taken care of.

The mods, IMO, are very well done. It looks beautiful.

Black is a tough color to own, it looks beautiful when clean, but it's only clean when you don't drive it. Having owned several black cars, this is normal. This car will look absolutely amazing with a decent detail.

The 850kit was designed for the stock block. From what Markski tells me, it will perform like the alphas from 3000-5500 RPM range, but after 5500, it will WAKE THE F UP. This car will be a monster at 1.4bar and on.

Unfortunately here in AZ, i'm on 91 craptane and limited to 1.2... maybe 1.3 with lower timing. For those of you with 93 and/or a meth kit, you can push this sucker.

My choice would be to do a meth kit in general, Markski says it will really make this thing a beast and allow you to use this setup with higher boost. If not, stick to the 1.2 bar and make ~600whp all day.

Regardless, it's low mileage and well taken care of.

Good luck, Jeff!

Old 10-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by giggalo
I have over 100 pictures. Will I be able to host them all here in this thread? If so, i will get them moved today.
Of course not...but you have to post something here...a couple would be fine

Old 10-02-2013, 10:17 PM
johnkent1212 is on a distinguished road
OMG post pics

Old 10-02-2013, 11:05 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
I reached out to Jeff, he's waiting to obtain the pictures from the individual who took them. I offered to post them up for him once he had them.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:06 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Sorry guys that the link to the photos isn't working. I had my car consigned to a shop and they took it off after I picked it up.

It will be raining in Chicago for the next 4 days. I wont be able to get some decent pictures until next week. Since many of you complained about the quality of the photos, i want to make sure that they are better this time.

For those of you who caught this thread early, you seen the photos and apart from the occasional swirl marks that is shown more prominently on a black car, you can basically eat off of the rest of the vehicle.

Old 10-09-2013, 11:31 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold

Last edited by giggalo; 10-09-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:59 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Pics won't load, at least for me.

Old 10-09-2013, 12:02 PM
dont know why

Originally Posted by cohenfive
Pics won't load, at least for me.

but 6 speed is only loading the first photo.

I have emailed GT3Chuck regarding the issue im having.

PM me with your email for pics. Otherwise, some pics are hosted here.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...&&aff=national

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/gigg...?sort=3&page=1

Last edited by giggalo; 10-09-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:09 PM
For you lazies...

Attached Images       
Old 10-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Bump

Old 10-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Spec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond repute
Contact info?

Old 10-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Private

Originally Posted by Spec C
Contact info?
Old 10-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Spec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond reputeSpec C has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by giggalo
I can not PM as i don't have enough posts.. Please pm me. Thanks

Old 10-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Guys, the price is somewhat flexible. But please don't waste everyones time offering me $40k. Im not interested in a trade unless you have a R8V10.

Old 10-14-2013, 12:11 PM
bump.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 Porsche 996 Turbo X50. SKI850 kit!!