Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2002 Porsche 996 Turbo X50. SKI850 kit!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 11:45 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Michael

Year: 2002
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $55000
Mileage: 25000
Color: black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Originally Posted by fasthelp
I'm still here with CASH!
Give me a call if your still interested..
Michael 4046443057
As per our conversation, for what you are offering me, I will need to take off some parts. You will only receive what you pay for.

Old 11-07-2013, 11:45 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
Make

Originally Posted by White Rock
Are you interested in parting the wheels?
Me an offer.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:41 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by giggalo

As per our conversation, for what you are offering me, I will need to take off some parts. You will only receive what you pay for.
Exactly what I would say

Old 11-15-2013, 10:33 AM
Love the take it or leave it attitude fast help..Not how negotiations work in the world bud.

Anyways, Price has been adjusted.

Old 11-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Fastcarfreak is on a distinguished road
If winter wasn't basically here, I'd probably attempt to make you an offer. I couldn't imagine having this beast and have to keep her caged for the next 6 months. Love the car and setup. As others mentioned, not a huge fan of the wheels, but they are better than stock in my opinion.

Old 11-18-2013, 11:05 PM
s65e90 is infamous around these parts
I cannot PM you; please email me at joseph (at) coastaladj.com; thanks

Old 11-19-2013, 09:56 AM
Cant change the seasons

Originally Posted by Fastcarfreak
If winter wasn't basically here, I'd probably attempt to make you an offer. I couldn't imagine having this beast and have to keep her caged for the next 6 months. Love the car and setup. As others mentioned, not a huge fan of the wheels, but they are better than stock in my opinion.
but you're more than welcome to buy the car with the stock wheels (Which I have) and put any wheel on it you wish.

Old 11-19-2013, 03:17 PM
Easy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the rough
If only I didn't have to ***** slap a Ho (Shih mama) for not performing tricks and bringing home a pimps cheddar, I's be all over this like she was all over a brutha's love instrument. Ya dig?

Old 11-25-2013, 01:23 PM
bump

Old 12-09-2013, 12:20 PM
bump

Old 12-09-2013, 02:21 PM
Car needs to go by the end of the month. Otherwise, I will completely part this out and trade it in to the dealership.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:25 PM
InsaneSpeed is on a distinguished road
I cannot PM since I don't have enough posts. Is the car still for sale? If so, can you please give me a call. 702-462-5036

Old 01-24-2014, 07:53 AM
i sent

Originally Posted by InsaneSpeed
I cannot PM since I don't have enough posts. Is the car still for sale? If so, can you please give me a call. 702-462-5036
you a text yesterday.

Old 01-24-2014, 08:04 PM
InsaneSpeed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by giggalo
you a text yesterday.
Sorry that's my office line. It's a land line.

Old 01-24-2014, 10:49 PM
Easy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the roughEasy888 is a jewel in the rough
I'll trade you a murdered Prius straight up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 Porsche 996 Turbo X50. SKI850 kit!!