Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Roll bar for 996

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 08:21 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Roll bar for 996

Roll Bar is excellent bolt-in, fits all 996 non-sunroof (and non-cab cars), painted black
$1200 OBO plus shipping (includes shelf cut to fit bar.)

Last edited by LTCJMRamos; 11-20-2005 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 09:42 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
which bar is this? if it's the Tequip. your asking too much FYI. can buy new for less than 900 good luck

Old 11-19-2005, 11:44 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Not Tequipment. This is a serious track roll bar. I have a pic, but cannot figure how to upload here. If interested, PM me with an email address, and I'll reply with the pic.

Old 11-20-2005, 01:15 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Joe, these guys all want something for nothing.
good luck
Chris

Old 11-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I am not asking for something for nothing. Curious to what it is cause Why pay more for a used bar than what you can pay for a new one ? that is why I asked which one and inform the seller. Surgeon I would love your bar, if it had the harness setup. I would have bought it already

Old 11-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Pic of roll bar

If I just looked at the "Browse" command at the bottom I would have seen how to easily post the pic.

BTW, the price is $1200 to include the parcel shelf cut for the roll bar; therefore saving you from having to cut up your $600 shelf.

Attached Images  
Old 11-20-2005, 08:06 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Brucem
I am not asking for something for nothing. Curious to what it is cause Why pay more for a used bar than what you can pay for a new one ? that is why I asked which one and inform the seller. Surgeon I would love your bar, if it had the harness setup. I would have bought it already
Bruce, i wasn't refering to you, rather the **** that edited my post, i respect your choice.

Old 11-21-2005, 08:18 PM
thanks surgeon.. just wanted to make sure I didn't come across the wrong way Nice roll bar... not what i am looking for. I will be doing alot of car shows this year also.
Good luck with the sale. should go pretty quick!

Old 11-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Just shipped it back to suncoast for credit, good luck though.