Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $45000
Mileage: 50000
Color: No Arctic Silver or regular Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): IL
Transmission: Manual

I am looking to buy a 996 Turbo. Must be manual Coupe with clean title & no accidents or stories. 2002 and up.

• Exterior Color: No Arctic Silver or regular Black (Basalt Black is ok).
  • Interior Color: No Graphite Grey or Savannah Beige.
  • No leaks or major mechanical issues.
  • At least 50k on the odometer. (But priced accordingly for the mileage, of course.)
  • Must have recent service records and be able to provide DME report for overrevs and codes.
  • Would prefer stock, but mods are absolutely no problem so long as they're properly done & documented.
  • I will give preference to cars with the common issues addressed i.e. coolant lines welded, rear wing, clutch slave & accumulator (ideally would have the full GT2 conversion), updated 997 coilpacks, etc.
  • Extra consideration for a sunroof delete car (a long shot, I know)

I'm in Chicago and would love to find one locally, but I'm willing to travel anywhere for "the one" and drive it home. The roadtrip back is the best part!

I'm ready to buy right away, meaning there won't be any of that "oh I'm having problems with the bank" nonsense that some buyers tend to pull.

Post up, PM me here, or email [email protected]. Thank you!

Last edited by Lawman86; 05-14-2019 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Color, mileage, & price
Old 04-01-2019, 01:43 PM
s65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to behold
You should list how much you're looking to spend.

Old 04-01-2019, 07:42 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Post you email OP

Old 04-02-2019, 07:08 AM
sinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond reputesinKing has a reputation beyond repute
I'm thinking about selling mine. It doesn't look like you can PM yet. Post a couple more times then I will PM you details.

Old 04-02-2019, 02:57 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond reputeGT3 Chuck has a reputation beyond repute
Please donít spam the board to get post count as that will get you banned. Use visitor messaging until you have enough time on the board and enough posts to pm

Old 04-03-2019, 09:14 AM
JohnnyKilroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn. Too bad about the graphite grey interior. I think I may have close to what you're looking for otherwise.

Old 04-07-2019, 08:40 AM
techweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant futuretechweenie has a brilliant future
I'm in LA, where there are 996TTs in every square mile. At the moment, there are several Cabriolets that meet your specs, but I'm assuming you want a coupe.

Old 04-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Lawman86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by techweenie View Post
I'm in LA, where there are 996TTs in every square mile. At the moment, there are several Cabriolets that meet your specs, but I'm assuming you want a coupe.
That's correct. I'm looking at coupes only, but I would possibly consider a cab if I were to get a stellar deal on one.

Old 04-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Charlieboats is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 04-09-2019, 08:19 AM
vietjdmboi is on a distinguished road
Old 04-09-2019, 09:21 AM
MCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to beholdMCM97 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Charlieboats View Post
Woah...that is absolutely beautiful

Old 04-09-2019, 10:02 AM
Lawman86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by vietjdmboi View Post
This one looks great, but the asking price is more inline with one of those BAT garage queens. :/

Old 04-09-2019, 11:00 AM
s65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to beholds65e90 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Lawman86 View Post
This one looks great, but the asking price is more inline with one of those BAT garage queens. :/
Hence why you should post what you're looking to spend, otherwise it's a waste of others time to send you links that are out of your price range.

Old 04-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Turkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond reputeTurkish has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by s65e90 View Post
Hence why you should post what you're looking to spend, otherwise it's a waste of others time to send you links that are out of your price range.
100% agree. Put down a price or move along.

Also anything over $50k for a 996tt seems ridiculous.

Old 04-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Charlieboats is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Turkish View Post

Also anything over $50k for a 996tt seems ridiculous.
Then you havenít been exposed to the right ones. Very Baseless statement.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB: Porsche 996 Turbo

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.